Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Congrats on your haul Brandon. Sadly the Kobes I wanted were sold out.
frown.gif
Will be on the look out on NBA store though.

Thanks and good luck. hope you grab your pair... See you next weekend.. If I find them early you'll be the first pm

Accidentally submitted the order with Visa selected instead of my Amex. Changed it while it was loading and it went through though. Grats to everyone who got theirs!

Called the NBA store...
Son basically said there is no set time for the ASG shoes to release, that it was up to the IT guys when they put them up. The best he could tell me was to check periodically.

Here is what I don't understand...

You show up to buy a pair of the Lerbon IX's for instance, and let's say you see, 200 people, ok. What HONESTLY makes you think that this shoe store has EVERY SIZE to accommodate EVERYONE ahead of you and then magically have your size?

If you do your homework, like everyone on this size hopefully does, shouldn't you know already if that particular model is limited or not.

Thanks I'm there already the line is long so it looks like I wont get them here. Lmao at all the dudes here for the foams when people keep trying to tell them they don't have them. Most dudes said they buying them and selling right out the door smh

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Called the NBA store...
Son basically said there is no set time for the ASG shoes to release, that it was up to the IT guys when they put them up. The best he could tell me was to check periodically.

Yeah.. Dude told me the same info but said they start around 5am so look for them to be up on sight around 6am EST 3am PST. Could be earlier could be later but he told me generally 9 times out of 10 they try to put them up around 6am EST.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Called the NBA store...

Yeah.. Dude told me the same info but said they start around 5am so look for them to be up on sight around 6am EST 3am PST. Could be earlier could be later but he told me generally 9 times out of 10 they try to put them up around 6am EST.
They've said the same thing for previous releases and end up not having anything in stock.  Not sure if I would trust them.

They said they def have them and even sent out an email saying they would have them with a picture of the kobes on the ad. Don't think the nba would go through all that trouble but you never know. Que sera sera.

Later NT. I might see some of you at NTSF tomorrow morning but if not Good luck to all my real shoe heads and not dudes already putting shoes on cragslist that they don't even have in hand yet. Only a order conf from NDC... You know who you are. late

Sadly I didn't get a pair at the midnight release here in Atl. I did manage to KDs, Kobes, Flight 1 NRG, and DW AJ 1s. Got a shot at the Bribs in the morning.

This is the reason I like being overseas right now.Don't have to camp for releases and can take my time ordering online or in store.Now don't get me wrong some releases don't make it here or they will sell out quick but for things like Lebrons....Nobody cares. Kobe's are hard to get here.They didn't even post his ASG's online their only in stores. They still have full size runs of all these shoes. Granted they are about $30 more but hey I'm game.

Best of luck to those trying nba store ive never even seen any release hit there but apparently it does happen except the concords which never appeared for me

Back
Top Bottom