Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I was almost hoping that Lebron did NOT wear the Big Bang tonight.
Lol I was jus being a hater.
Since i didnt get to get them I was hopin he took the bang out of em
And wore somethin else like he did the 4 lol. Thats just me.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by bxstylez

what ya think?

maybe i should swap the bright orange laces from the galaxy's onto the cannons ... /?

How bout this.....

Switch back the laces to the Bangs & Cannon.... & retake them pics.
happy.gif

Never been a fan of lace switching. Shoes already have STAND OUT colorways. No need to make them STAND OUT more.
I agree....however...for those of us with the Floridian jerseys from this season...what ya'll think about switching out the pink Miami Night laces and putting them in the Bangs??? 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by bxstylez

what ya think?

maybe i should swap the bright orange laces from the galaxy's onto the cannons ... /?

How bout this.....

Switch back the laces to the Bangs & Cannon.... & retake them pics.
happy.gif

Never been a fan of lace switching. Shoes already have STAND OUT colorways. No need to make them STAND OUT more.
I agree....however...for those of us with the Floridian jerseys from this season...what ya'll think about switching out the pink Miami Night laces and putting them in the Bangs??? 
glasses.gif

Sounds like an absolutely terrible idea. Maybe the worst idea ever. I'd rather step on dog poop with BB than wear the Pink Laces with these. What are you going for here with pink laces? To liven it up?

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

you'd rather step in dog poop? hmm... that seems reasonable

its called a joke to show what a terrible idea it would be to put pink laces on the BB.

Flew over your head. Its ok.

please someone put pink laces on so we can have a laugh. I nominate Big Brandon.

Agreed about the lace swap for the stand out colorways. Although, no harm in trying. I wish that the BB laces were like the red xmas laces though with the 3m material in them.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Agreed about the lace swap for the stand out colorways. Although, no harm in trying. I wish that the BB laces were like the red xmas laces though with the 3m material in them.

I dont know why, but i'm not a fan of the 3m on the laces. I prefer the solid colored laces, although i liked the cannon orange laces on the BB.

damn thar red carbon fiber plate makes those swingmans
pimp.gif

gonna try and cop those swingmans on NDC and use my 15% promo code. 144+ tax

The only 9s left that i want are the dunkmans.. swingmans would be nice but copped the galaxys instead. hopefully the dunkmans will be around for awhile and not sell out right away

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Another Friday of hell coming, NDC again will find a way to $+%$ me over.
positive thoughts bro positive thoughts. Ndc has done all of us dirty before woosah woosah positive thoughts
I'm trying man, but when dudes are able to buy each pair of ASG, cart them, checkout, and I'm stuck on checking out one, I'm convinced there is a super science to NDC. I need to learn the ways before 3/2 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

you'd rather step in dog poop? hmm... that seems reasonable

its called a joke to show what a terrible idea it would be to put pink laces on the BB.

Flew over your head. Its ok.

please someone put pink laces on so we can have a laugh. I nominate Big Brandon.

Dang wasn't expecting that bus to run right over me.

Not mine & I do not condone the white laces but there is something about that tone of blue
pimp.gif

& too anyone who didn't get a pair of BBs
tongue.gif

j/k

Back
Top Bottom