Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Well maybe he turned the ball over cause I wore my ASG KD's....I just had a feeling going in Scottie Brooks was going to play this 'mog all game 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Posted this pic earlier in the thread of my pair, matches perfect with the inner galaxy pattern and GITD sole IMO... but I do intend on getting 1 or 2 wears like this before I switch it back to the OG Laces....

Also.....Swingmans this weekend

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jsfeen304

im so happy i got those lebrons i got mad love/respect for nike chicago now they hooked me up major
You won the "pictures of hot kicks" contest/raffle?? Congrats bro!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I for one couldn't partake cause I'm an employee but a big shout out from the NT Chi Staff. Hope you enjoy your pair!!

I really wish I wasn't an employee for that contest though haha, I wanted to win foams 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

im so happy i got those lebrons i got mad love/respect for nike chicago now they hooked me up major
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I for one couldn't partake cause I'm an employee but a big shout out from the NT Chi Staff. Hope you enjoy your pair!!

I really wish I wasn't an employee for that contest though haha, I wanted to win foams 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
I wanted the foams bad i didnt win the hot kicks tho sent in lots of pics but today i won the show why your chicagos all star i did face in a hole and sent them a bunch of pictures of jordan with my face but i think they really liked my pic last night of my bare feet that said where those foams need to be. lol but ya they are sending me the brons coolest thing thats ever happened to me i stuck out online and i live in WV not 1 store in the entire state got any of the pack my closest HOH is 3.5 hours away

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
I wanted the foams bad i didnt win the hot kicks tho sent in lots of pics but today i won the show why your chicagos all star i did face in a hole and sent them a bunch of pictures of jordan with my face but i think they really liked my pic last night of my bare feet that said where those foams need to be. lol but ya they are sending me the brons coolest thing thats ever happened to me i stuck out online and i live in WV not 1 store in the entire state got any of the pack my closest HOH is 3.5 hours away
Psh buddy won a pair last night and he had a picture of all types of different foams laying on him and it said "Dreaming of Galaxy Foams" 
laugh.gif
 lucky SOB 
mad.gif

That's love bro glad you were able to get your pair man! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will Dunkmans and Swingmans be available in stores or just on NDC? These will be my 1st pairs of 9's so just wondering. Thanks in advance for the answer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

ok second time asking---- how can you find out about the size run of a shoe? What sites etc. Still inquiring about the sizes for the SLH
size run the same as the 8's

frown.gif
 that's what I was afraid of. Thanks though. Thought since Dunkman's are dropping in GS this year maybe they'd extend it to the SLH
nerd.gif
 Tired of copping size 7s and that men's pricing *heavy sigh* 
if you really want them u should cop it but i would try on a pair at footlocker to see if u can go below a 7

Well, on to this weeks releases. Hopefully the Big Bang prices drop back down/level off or we get a re-stock so those of us that missed out get a chance to pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

For the 3 Lebron's dropping on March 2nd, which ones are limited?

And which ones are GR?

I need to know this too! I'm almost 100% positive both the dunkmans and swingmans will be limited. The mangos look like they should be limited too but i hope they're a GR cuz 1 of these has to be an easy cop. I F'n HATE nike for dropping all 3 colors on the same got damn day.

i'm so torn with these 3 shoes, first i wanted the swingmans, then the dunkmans now the mangos. i think my heart with go with my initial gut but i gotta see them in person.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

According to the manifest I read today, Looks like Nike's Limited game continues, with Mangos' Swingmans' and Dunkmans'
30t6p3b.gif
. Didnt lebron say in an interview he wanted his shoes more limited and sought after? Well its coming through.

I'd love to see an abstract of the contact nike has with lebron.
Nike pays him a boatload of cash and they can only produce the product in quantities and colors he desires.
Thats horse feces.
No man should have all that power.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

KidKrazy007 said:
According to the manifest I read today, Looks like Nike's Limited game continues, with Mangos' Swingmans' and Dunkmans'
30t6p3b.gif
. Didnt lebron say in an interview he wanted his shoes more limited and sought after? Well its coming through.

I'd love to see an abstract of the contact nike has with lebron.
Nike pays him a boatload of cash and they can only produce the product in quantities and colors he desires.
Thats horse feces.
No man should have all that power.

So just because Nike pays him he shouldn't have a say so in how his shoes are disturbed? Maybe he's a little more in tune with the sneaker world than you all think.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Will Dunkmans and Swingmans be available in stores or just on NDC? These will be my 1st pairs of 9's so just wondering. Thanks in advance for the answer
pimp.gif

Local champs here has both the swing mans and dunk mans in the back.....and the dtlr in va has the mangos sitting in the back as well....don't know what footaction/footlocker is getting...last year during the 3 lebron 8 releases, footaction got the entourages, footlocker got the SLH, and champs got the yankees....

Originally Posted by AME416

Not mine & I do not condone the white laces but there is something about that tone of blue
pimp.gif

& too anyone who didn't get a pair of BBs
tongue.gif

j/k

not feeling the white laces on Swingmans like i thought i would... the red laces are definitely the right look IMO

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by m1guel1

Missed out on the Galaxies. oh well
Swingmans are a must for me though!!! Can't wait

all-stars-7.jpg

Same here.  During the pre-game yesterday they showed Lebron on the trainers table with the Swingman's on and they looked blue, but in this picutre they look more greenish. 

Back
Top Bottom