Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

not sure if this has been asked already but will the SVSM colorways be released in stores? and when? thanks in advance

They will not release

Swingmans are a must.
I better not have to camp out for these. The way the sneaker game is right now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I knew people would flip on the mangos
laugh.gif

IMO Mangos>Swingmans>Dunkmans *puts on flame suit*

Now if they made the swoosh neon on the dunkmans it'd be game over
I saw it coming too! For the record, Ive been on the mangos for the longest, Glad my wait is about to be over...Mangos, Swingmans then Dunkmans in that order I think! Oh and just a word of warning for those on the fence, dont sleep to long depending on your area,  Got alot of calls while at work asking about the Mangos and were getting less than 15 pairs

all the lace swapping talk earlier made me do a swap i wanted to and have just been to lazy to do it (excuse the phone pic)

401295131.jpg

but I do hope the mangos sit for a while because the only ones ill be able to get this friday are the swingmans.

I let you all have those Mangos. I'm grabbing those Swingmans and putting those red laces in first thing out the box.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i wouldn't add a dime... unless they are in 2 different condition... (ds vs nds)

big bangs go hard no doubt! but so are the china... dont b quick to mke a move u ll regret down the line....

but if u like em better go ahead bro"
This.  I love my Chinas and I know I would regret getting rid of them for Big Bangs.  I will get mine, it might take me a bit but I will still get them.
Im with you guys.. 
I got two pairs of Chinas.. But I decided I would rather have an extra pair of Bangs.

So I want to trade one of my Chinas for em..

I have only been able to find one sz 10.5 Big Bang locally.. Dude will trade but wants cash on top 
grin.gif

I told him the most I could do was $35 but he wont accept..

I dont know if I should give in to his $65 request..
at the end of the day the bb are extra hot' and i guess if thats your only shot go ahead... 50 on top should be okay  (then again whats 15 mre dollars lol)
 i rather pay that then 300+...

u might find a better deal like u might miss out for good....

Finally got access to this forum to post. Been trolling for a min. Big fan of the Bron's this year. DM's are fire too, that post a couple of pages back where dude was thinking the second set of laces was straight neon green? That's just the inside of the shoe in the part that's the secondary color. Its just showing through the clear bag. Sorry.

a lot of people are saying half size up in the lebron 9. could somebody set the record straight?

9 in most jordans and nikes
9.5 in penny II and spacejams
10 in lebron 8

copped the big bangs in a 10.5 because that's what they had on eastbay.
what size should i trade for? is it a full size up or half size?

does nike know that they're messing up the sizing?
i haven't purchased any lebrons between the all white 4s and the south beach 8s so i can only speak on those.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

a lot of people are saying half size up in the lebron 9. could somebody set the record straight?

10 in lebron 8

i haven't purchased any lebrons between the all white 4s and the south beach 8s so i can only speak on those.
I generally wear a 13, except in Bron's. Last year's Bron's, the V1 I was a 14, V2's I was good with my regular 13.
The 9's I went a half-size up at least. For the limiteds I went up a full size.

The consensus seems to be go at least a half size up. 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Originally Posted by sk3tch

40a1676de998096dfc407e3db4bf47d5c9d116da_r.jpg

Did some lacework to my freegums. Underrated CW IMO.
Pretty sick. what'd you use on the laces?
Thanks. Used a Bic "Mark-it" Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker....aaaaannnnd a Sharpie.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I thought the hottest part of the flame was blue? Must've thought he had the China's in hand.

hottest part is definitely blue bro loll.  lebron always coming through with the one-liners lmao

10 in lebron 8

I generally wear a 13, except in Bron's. Last year's Bron's, the V1 I was a 14, V2's I was good with my regular 13.

Im a true 12.5, 99.9% of shoes work for me in a 12.5. For foams I go 13, I obviously go 13 when I cant find a 12.5. For the LBJ 9s, I went with a 13 and its perfect. So Id say a half size is good. My boy is a 13 though and went up to a 14 with the free gums and loves the fit. To each their own. Id say if youre feet are wide, then youll probably need the full size

10 in lebron 8

I wear a 13. but 9s run small and and getting 13.5 is damn near impossible

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by MilXI

hoping for a restock to hit or these ebay prices to drop off to at least 250

wont happen bro

Will happen prices will settle around the chinas, chinas= big bangs, the all star game and the "galaxy" hype is causing most to be blind and pay the resellers what ever crazy price they say, my boy got his big bangs for 270.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by MilXI

hoping for a restock to hit or these ebay prices to drop off to at least 250

wont happen bro

Will happen prices will settle around the chinas, chinas= big bangs, the all star game and the "galaxy" hype is causing most to be blind and pay the resellers what ever crazy price they say, my boy got his big bangs for 270.
I think your boy just got a good deal on them. The Big Bangs just barely edge the Chinas in my book with the extra features of GITD soles and 3M being part of the reason, and I think it'll make the eventual resale just a bit higher. They're both top 3 colorways of the LBJ9s to me though.

need those swingmans. got screwed by NDC on every other lebron release. hopefully these will be different

thanks for the quick response. i need to find somebody to trade with soon. don't want shoes that don't fit and don't want to resell.

Back
Top Bottom