Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Picked up the Dunkmans yesterday. Finally got around to a group shot so far. Mangos are on there way from ups and not in the picture.
Black Outs Swing Mans Cool Greys IDs
BHM Miami Nights Dunkmans Cannons
Christmas Chinas Big Bangs

I bought the IDs off ebay for 129. Obviously an ID someone did and returned, later resold at an nike outlet then placed on ebay. Its got a Black upper, Gold 3M Swoosh, white midsole + outsole. Im going to do gold and black speckles on the midsole. It came with lebron white laces, so I threw them in my cool greys today and used a black pair of cool grey 8 laces in the IDs.
421063_125612864231688_85834939_n.jpg

I hate the High top 9 but those low top are hot. I saw a picture of a pair of bright red 9 lows and all i have to say is beautiful

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Picked up the Dunkmans yesterday. Finally got around to a group shot so far. Mangos are on there way from ups and not in the picture.

I bought the IDs off ebay for 129. Obviously an ID someone did and returned, later resold at an nike outlet then placed on ebay. Its got a Black upper, Gold 3M Swoosh, white midsole + outsole. Im going to do gold and black speckles on the midsole. It came with lebron white laces, so I threw them in my cool greys today and used a black pair of cool grey 8 laces in the IDs.

Better pics of the ids sounds interesting lol

You can make a gold 3M Nike swoosh on id? Or did someone paint the swoosh with a gold reflective paint? Either way that's cool.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by uniballa23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I was gonna cop all 3 tomorrow but I picked these up earlier

I just might cop dunkmans, might.
How much did you get them for?

Now that I look at the south beaches all this time later they not even all that can't believe I almost forked over 700 for them.

They look better in person than they do in these pics. I paid $600

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

YOU WON!!
pimp.gif

I don't usually wear hats, but I may have to cop that Miami Marlins hat to go with my big bangs

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

I don't buy non-Baltimore Oriole fitteds.

Was out with the Ms. as she was copping a pair of Mangos. She said this fitted would look perfect with my Bangs & bought it for me. Your pics show she was right.
smokin.gif
hat/sneaker combo...
YES LAWD!!! I've been searching for that fitted in a 8 1/2. Tank head & dreads = FML
frown.gif
frown.gif

Anyone know if Willowbrook HOH still has the swingmans? All these pics are growing on me, got me contemplating coppin a pair lol

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

loving this shoe line more and more after each colorway that releases, my rankings are
1. Big Bang - most eye popping of them all, you physically can't NOT notice this shoe because it's so bright
2. China - best detail
3. X-Mas - just love an all red shoe
4. Cool Grey - most clean finish of all of them to me, color/shade of grey is perfect just shoulda had white laces to go with them
5. Cannon - colors we've rarely seen mixed together on a shoe before so it stands out
6. Mango - best photographed colorway to me, 3M laces pop big time with the silver
7. SLH - just love that the colors fit a hornets jersey perfectly
8. Dunkman - too grey-looking instead of black, needed the green around the swoosh bad

Ooo I can see why the women were complementing you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

have to ruin the swingman, dunkman, mango party..

got the cheesey matching shirt.. they were getting more rare IN MY SIZE at the stores around me, so I had to get it before it was long gone..

miaminights.jpg
what a nice shot think imma need MNs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

laugh.gif
, they love bright color

loving this shoe line more and more after each colorway that releases, my rankings are
1. Big Bang - most eye popping of them all, you physically can't NOT notice this shoe because it's so bright
2. China - best detail
3. X-Mas - just love an all red shoe
4. Cool Grey - most clean finish of all of them to me, color/shade of grey is perfect just shoulda had white laces to go with them
5. Cannon - colors we've rarely seen mixed together on a shoe before so it stands out
6. Mango - best photographed colorway to me, 3M laces pop big time with the silver
7. SLH - just love that the colors fit a hornets jersey perfectly
8. Dunkman - too grey-looking instead of black, needed the green around the swoosh bad

Ooo I can see why the women were complementing you
wink.gif

#PAUSE

Back
Top Bottom