Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by glove72

Didnt care that much about the Lebrons but I have a pair of Miami Nights i copped and wear to the gym and they are comfortable as hell...went on the search for Swingman joints because I like the color scheme and I'm an old school Griffey fan...joints are no where to be found in my area.
While on the search for these I copped some FreeGums on sale for $100 (will replace MNs as my gym shoe) and have seen the Dunkman joints in every store...with and without the halo.  People, these are not rare...FSR available in either one. I'll pass though...
Where are there Freegums for $100?

Did anyone order their Swingmans on Champs.com?
I haven't received a ship date
Did anyone receive one?

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Originally Posted by Rocket

If someone is offering you their Big Bangs for your Swingmans, you better do that $*@!
I'm guessing your logic is based on how limited a shoe is... does actually liking a colorway over another hold any weight to anyone else? 
IMO swingman >>>>> big bangs... therefore I would definitely make that trade... but again, thats b/c I like the Swingman much more than BB

Thank you!!! thats what I was thinking..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by sthebest

just got these babies in the mail today, theyre beautiful in person..kinda reminds me of a wearable comet

not sure what ill wear with them, but this is going to be one of my choices

the subtle orange ties into the shoe color nicely

im diggin this tee, where you get it?
thjanks bro, I got it from ebay. its a Hundreds x Bebe's Kids collabo, its rare as hell to find. The Hundreds put out t-shirts and crewnecks but it took me a year and a half to find this shirt.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Didnt care that much about the Lebrons but I have a pair of Miami Nights i copped and wear to the gym and they are comfortable as hell...went on the search for Swingman joints because I like the color scheme and I'm an old school Griffey fan...joints are no where to be found in my area.
While on the search for these I copped some FreeGums on sale for $100 (will replace MNs as my gym shoe) and have seen the Dunkman joints in every store...with and without the halo.  People, these are not rare...FSR available in either one. I'll pass though...

More messing around....

Big Bangs & Mangos.....

Adding another pair of Bangs in the morning. Then it's SLHs & Cool Greys at the end of the month to conclude the family.
happy.gif

Still might do one ID thou....but I'm 50/50 on that.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Just got back in from working out...But let me tell you guys...If you haven't seen the Big Bangs in person, they are a sight to see. WOW Pics cannot do them justice at all..
I swear right now I think the Lebron 9 Big Bangs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron 8 Pre Heat/South Beach...

I mean, so much went into this shoe, with the 3m reflective swoosh and tags, the glow in the dark soles, the galaxy Carbon Fiber, and liner print, the 2 different shades of Orange on the shoe, is just AMAZING!!! I have both the Pre Heats and the Big Bangs, I have to give it to the Bangs, they are eye catching, and the quality is TOP NOTCH...I am seriously amazed. I have to cop another pair, i need 2 of these, one to rock and one to keep DS
pimp.gif
Completely agree. I have been a longtime Jordan fan, nike buyer, collector, etc. and these are my first pair of Lebron's. When I saw them on launch night, after realizing that I wasn't going to get the foamposites, I was 18th in line and only HOH only got 12 pairs so I had my choice of what all star shoe to choose from, I chose to get the Lebrons!  And I am glad I did. In person these shoes shine like the sun!  They are extremely bright and attention grabbing! A must have for anyone that likes the Lebron 9's.

Shoutout to Nike Mall of America, Swingmans on deck for Friday, LA weather is oh so right for these
pimp.gif

P.S. This is sad, I'm more hyped for my Swingmans to arrive than my Cement IVs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by Rocket

If someone is offering you their Big Bangs for your Swingmans, you better do that $*@!
I'm guessing your logic is based on how limited a shoe is... does actually liking a colorway over another hold any weight to anyone else? 
IMO swingman >>>>> big bangs... therefore I would definitely make that trade... but again, thats b/c I like the Swingman much more than BB

I know you're trying to shoot down the hype = great colorway thing (and I agree), but you would be stupid to trade Big Bangs for Swingmans straight up without trying to get at least some extra cash out of it or additional value. One is reselling for at least $300+ and the other is reselling for maybe $200-225 tops. You're easily giving up $75-100 right there, and it's not even about which colorway is better. It's about getting fair value for your trade.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I know you're trying to shoot down the hype = great colorway thing (and I agree), but you would be stupid to trade Big Bangs for Swingmans straight up without trying to get at least some extra cash out of it or additional value. One is reselling for at least $300+ and the other is reselling for maybe $200-225 tops. You're easily giving up $75-100 right there, and it's not even about which colorway is better. It's about getting fair value for your trade.
this!

Originally Posted by m1guel1

Did anyone order their Swingmans on Champs.com?
I haven't received a ship date
Did anyone receive one?

champs, eastbay, footlocker are all backordered and expected to ship 3/9

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by ShoeGoon7

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Everybody stop talking about the shoes that's coming out on the 31st... I really DO think we are the ones driving the hype
laugh.gif

Stop asking questions, don't tweet about them, don't Facebook about them... just let them release.

Agree 100% with this, we are the ones who introduce and do most of the promoting, it's getting to point now where we have to keep our mouths shut or strictly PM with good info. I wish there were no release dates, just give us time frame and I'm sure those who are die hards can handle it from there.
and what do I see when I log on ...... 
Somebody done tweeted nikestore 
indifferent.gif
 REALLY !? it's like ya'll ENJOY having a hard time copping your shoes. Hypebeast !$$ $$$#@% 
So looking forward to a release that doesn't come out till the 31st is a crime? Is there a set date on when I should be talking about shoes that come out? I deserve to know whether or not I need to come early in the AM or if I can just come anytime of the day. You guys act like asking questions is a damn crime and to call someone hypebeast for tweeting nikestore? Do you even understand the word hypebeast? People these days 
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Swingmans finally shipped from the Nike Store. Calling up Champs soon to cancel my other order. Champs should have at least 1 pair in a size 12 sometime soon later today when I get around to calling them. Hope a NT'er that missed out gets the pair I'm cancelling.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

?
Info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you kindly

Originally Posted by Caerus

Wow good look famb! Copped the UM Lebron 9's from NTLV over the phone.
pimp.gif

Could not pass them up for that price. Again thanks alot, been waitin for this CW for a long time. Patience is a virtue man lol
What sizes do they have left?

Back
Top Bottom