Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by hih8r

Hey NT, today I just got in a pair of big bangs that I bought of someone else, while looking at them it seems that their is some form of scratch on the reflective swoosh. I tried goo gone, eraser, Clorox wipes, and water but nothing seems to get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How do I include a picture in the post?

most likely the 3m material scratched off. don't think anything you use can get rid of it.
could nike do anything about it or since i bought it off someone im out of luck. Thanks

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by RipC

Also, gigantic pass on Hornets and Elites. No performance basketball shoe, outside of a solid 24-karat gold outsole, diamond-encrusted laces, and a snow leopard tongue as the actual tongue of the shoe, is going to get me to drop $250.

LOL!Nike is smoking some good stuff cuz there are smart people who won't keep accepting their rising prices.
Can we please get some sort of boycott so we don't buy these and Nike takes notice? Unfortunately, it won't happen.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I'm in a 3 shoe rotation right now. Swingmans, Cannons, Kobe VI China, lather, rinse, repeat.

The Swingmans are so great outside, the light does great things to these. So happy I grabbed them.

I've grown too lazy to clean my shoes. :/

I was told that the Dunkmans with the Halos were just in smaller sizes?  Anybody know it their is any truth to it.  Not trying to hype the error at all, I was just curious.  I like the old school Dunkman anyway.  Just thought it was weird.  

Dunkmans don't look to good in person, and i'm not diggin the green abyss color on the swingmans...mangos were the right choice for me

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I'm in a 3 shoe rotation right now. Swingmans, Cannons, Kobe VI China, lather, rinse, repeat.

The Swingmans are so great outside, the light does great things to these. So happy I grabbed them.

I've grown too lazy to clean my shoes. :/
THIS!

i just find some new kicks to throw in the rotation

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Saw the Mangos yesterday in my local House of hoops. tried them on but can't get over the fact that they are peach/pink. damn all of the nicknames and colorways that try to change the face that a shoe is actually peach/pink and etc. "mango"...yeah right

Looks Mango to me homie....
What kind of watch is that? looks sick man

"Lebrons, Lebrons, Lebrons"....damn song stuck in my head lol

Wore my Swingmans today for the first time.....I got a 12.5 (normal size is 12) and they're still a little snug. Lockdown indeed.

i wish the dunkmans looked like they do in Frank Mucus' pics...too bad that nike check blends in so much with the carbon fiber

Just got these in today
702168604984192c0180e7e078a6e6baf94fdbfd_r.jpg
8c826a46e547f8581c125b07286cd433f6f403c7_r.jpg

Originally Posted by NeedIceySoles

keep debating on Swingmans and Mangos...maybe i'll wait for SLH...too much heat...

If you're able to get your hands on a pair of swingmans do it. You won't regret it.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Do these fit true to size for anybody else or am I the only one :/

u must have more narrower feet if thats even a word than me! im a 9 in everything..but after my first pair of 9s, i had to go half size up

People, if you don't want to pay 250 for shoes just don't buy them.
Nike is always going to do what they want, because they know people will buy them. If I don't like any of the cw's for the Elites, I will not buy them at all. No matter how limited a pair may be. But if I see a CW that I like, and have to have, I will buy them, whether they retail at $120, or $250.
Like I said before to most people, buying shoes, and wearing them is a hobby, and this kind of hobby has NEVER EVER been cheap. We all can make our own decisions on what we can buy. If you like the shoes and can't afford em, while maintaining your priorities, then you need to get a better job, and stop asking Mom for cash to buy shoes....smh

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Saw the Mangos yesterday in my local House of hoops. tried them on but can't get over the fact that they are peach/pink. damn all of the nicknames and colorways that try to change the face that a shoe is actually peach/pink and etc. "mango"...yeah right

Looks Mango to me homie....
What kind of watch is that? looks sick man
I believe it's this one
28jxmb9.jpg

for those of you out there who are finding the swoosh on the inner of the lebron 9s to scratch off listen up:

The 3M material on the swoosh is delicate material. When you take off your kicks, don't drag the heel into the side of the other foot in order to pull the first shoe off. Take the shoes off with your hands, or even use another part of the shoe to lean your heel against. My mango's came to me with the swoosh a little scratched off and I didn't know what it was until I went to take off my shoes for the first time. Found out the hard way, so beware fellow lebron 9 w/ 3M swoosh owners.

Originally Posted by 24h00ps

for those of you out there who are finding the swoosh on the inner of the lebron 9s to scratch off listen up:

The 3M material on the swoosh is delicate material. When you take off your kicks, don't drag the heel into the side of the other foot in order to pull the first shoe off. Take the shoes off with your hands, or even use another part of the shoe to lean your heel against. My mango's came to me with the swoosh a little scratched off and I didn't know what it was until I went to take off my shoes for the first time. Found out the hard way, so beware fellow lebron 9 w/ 3M swoosh owners.

Thank you for sharing that info. Appreciate it.

Got a pair of Mangos today. Wanted to try some diff shoes other than KDs for basketball since the KDs hurt my toes lol. These are pretty comfy. Went half a size up and they still feel a little snug. Hope they don't give me blisters like the KDs did lol.

Back
Top Bottom