Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

damn i know people gonna call me a hater but those sb elites are super weak

Yep, i wouldnt cop on a discount/hand delivered to my crib. I'm at the point where I'm kind of glad these are weak.

HORRENDOUS

as soon as the kids hear "limited", people will be lined up for a week for the mcfly/sb elites that everyone is hating on now. i love them, and will have them. glad they didnt OD on the pink

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Good looks on all the comments fellas....those slh are looking real nice but I have to pass on them......Love my mn's.....I copped off a NT'er for $125 shipped vnds....

2zefm8p.jpg

That is a dope fit my ninja.

Info on that shirt please?

^ its a hundreds shirts....I copped it I believe in 09....back when the first eggplant foams dropped

Originally Posted by Rocket

Hey Milwaukee Bucks, wanna send me those pink laces? I'll give 'em a good home if you're not usin 'em. Or anyone for that matter, lemme know if you wanna get rid of those girly pink laces. Send 'em to me!

Appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I'm sure I'll use them sometime, 'Bron laces are always nice to have.

My X-Mas' came in today from Lithuania.......
eyes.gif
Unfortunately I wasn't home so I have to pick them up from the post office in the morning before work.

Originally Posted by srvballer

they are weak though. $250 saved
Have to second this. This colourway would look whack on the GR IX and they have the nerve to charge $250 for it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by ericjunior

85877432748611e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg
New pic still puts them behind the cannons, all stars and chinas. I'll have to check these out in person. but as of right now, i'm passing for 250.

I NEED HURRICANES IN A 13, ANYONE SEEN ANY AT THEIR LOCAL OUTLET OR FOOTLOCKER SO I CAN USE MY BIRTHDAY COUPON?
nerd.gif

Yeah I think the McFly/SB Elites are clean, the $250 price tag is the issue. If my priorities are taken care of when the time comes I'll get them.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Prices on eBay are looking pretty steep so what's the availability on the SHLs? Limited?
Early prices + nearing release day hyp= high prices
They're a GR tho.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

My X-Mas' came in today from Lithuania.......
eyes.gif
Unfortunately I wasn't home so I have to pick them up from the post office in the morning before work.

Same thing happened to me, picked me up this morn, def legit, almost had forgotten I ordered me LOL

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Got my Christmas Lebrons from the Lithuanian Ebayer...Everyone that ordered should have it now or expect it here soon!

Truth....my joints came in today too
pimp.gif

cherry hill mall hoh in nj has osu's in an 11 and 9 and kentuckys in a 9 and 9.5 at still for anybody lookin. went up to a size 12 and copped the osu's on the fnf 50. love them over my sz11 mangos which kill my feet after a long wear smh

Finally got my hands on some Cannons today. DS size 11 for $180! Definitely made up for my overly expensive Galaxys. Sittin on Miami Nights, Cannons, Big Bangs, Swingmans, and Dunkmans. Just need Chinas now and im done! Maybe the Mcfly/SB Elite too... but we'll see.

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Good Looking DaGameTriple.. Loyal dude. Sent me the UM from Miami... Pics will be up tomorrow.. Next Cannons and SLH!!

pimp.gif
.... no probs homie...enjoy ya kicks....

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Finally got my hands on some Cannons today. DS size 11 for $180! Definitely made up for my overly expensive Galaxys. Sittin on Miami Nights, Cannons, Big Bangs, Swingmans, and Dunkmans. Just need Chinas now and im done! Maybe the Mcfly/SB Elite too... but we'll see.

Damn, $180? I'm jealous. been looking to cop a 2nd pair but can't find any for less than $230.

The Elite SB'S/whatever yall callin'em are ok.. could of been better but still will probably cop..That $250 is still high for them tho smh..But anybody know where to find some Miami Nights in an 11..Tried stock locating them thru Champs but had no luck..I heard some ppl saying they found theirs that way and even some places still had these..Anybody still have them in their area? Hit me and let me know where I could call and check, and champs or nike stores...any help is appreciated fellas.. Got a size 10 but didnt know the fit on these since I never messed with Lebrons before but the IX's are a great shoe, nice CW'S..And the Summit Lakes are a definite.. love those..PM me tho if anybody know about the Miami Nights

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

The Elite SB'S/whatever yall callin'em are ok.. could of been better but still will probably cop..That $250 is still high for them tho smh..But anybody know where to find some Miami Nights in an 11..Tried stock locating them thru Champs but had no luck..I heard some ppl saying they found theirs that way and even some places still had these..Anybody still have them in their area? Hit me and let me know where I could call and check, and champs or nike stores...any help is appreciated fellas.. Got a size 10 but didnt know the fit on these since I never messed with Lebrons before but the IX's are a great shoe, nice CW'S..And the Summit Lakes are a definite.. love those..PM me tho if anybody know about the Miami Nights

I'll definitely check for you and hit you up. I know I've seen MNs up on the shelves in my area. I actually got my pair in Feb from Champs here. So theres some hope, but i'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom