Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

anyone try the birthday coupon with the slh? 
nerd.gif

Nike is making so much money from the 9's and now the elites at $250...smh these prices.... but not gonna lie will pay for those mcfly/south beaches then im done with lebrons for the meantime

Hope they dope two more color way in high top cuz I'm not feelin lows but now I'm lookin for China, MN, Kens size 12

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sorianotron

For those of yall with the patience,

Elites (black x white) will hit outlets FOR SURE, dont like NIKE fool you thinking these will sell out @ $250.

Outside this board, no one on this earth paying 250$ for these.

I think it depends on resellers, if they think that they can get $350, they'll sell out.

The sneaker game now has people paying over 1G for a shoe (i.e Galaxy Foams, Yezzy's, etc.) which are in my opinion pretty ugly shoes (just my opinion).  These Elites will have no problem selling out @ the $250 price tag.  Especially if Nike even hints to the fact that they are the least bit limited.  Unfortunatley everything sells out now a days which is crazy to me.  I still cant believe black X's, red XIV's, and LeBron IX SLH's are selling out easily

I agree, the Yezzys are pretty ugly.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via SneakerFiles

Detailed look and information on the Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite Away

Air-Knight.com? isnt that one of those early release 'fake' sites that he informed us about in his other videos? Now he's telling us to buy from there now? hm...
Air-Knight is legit. I know everyone is scared @+%%+@%* of getting fakes, but not every one of those sites is Air-Randy

i love that ewing shirt for the slh's.. any info? thanks in advance

that galaxy fitted is definetly trying to hard, but do you bro..

why the lace swapp's with the slh's, i think the laces are dope...

Anyone know when some of the other lows are scheduled to come out? I know some are scheduled through September but are there any tentative dates? Or is this last year all over again?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via SneakerFiles

Detailed look and information on the Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite Away

Air-Knight.com? isnt that one of those early release 'fake' sites that he informed us about in his other videos? Now he's telling us to buy from there now? hm...
Air-Knight is legit. I know everyone is scared @+%%+@%* of getting fakes, but not every one of those sites is Air-Randy

Listen to what he said about the sizing.
Like I stated....Lebron 9 Lows are true to size. Them things fit perfect with no snugness.
You can't even wear them unlaced or they'll feel like they falling off. All the guys saying go up a half size clearly didn't try on the shoes.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i love that ewing shirt for the slh's.. any info? thanks in advance

that galaxy fitted is definetly trying to hard, but do you bro..

why the lace swapp's with the slh's, i think the laces are dope...

Thanks man....the brand of the shirt is Absurd. I got it a few years back to go with the grapes. The shirt was made after this picture.

Back
Top Bottom