Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Alot of people cant see themselves paying 170 for the regulars so they dont buy them. the only elites i got were the miami vices and taxis and i had no problem paying 250 for each. when shoes reach a price i dont think is worth it, ill pass

Has anyone ACTUALLY received their beast shirt from the unknwn online release?  Ordered mine on 6/27 and they just keep telling me it should be shipped any day but no shipping confirmation, no nothin.

I ordered one as well and after waiting 2 weeks I gave UNKNWN a call and dude told me they were having issues with the online sales and shipping and it should hopefully be shipped out by the end of the week.

That was last week and still nothing. They definitely need some better customer service.

Nice pickup on those Chinas. I have a size 11.5 but I definitely need to make a trade or sell them to get a size 12

If you see that OSU sz 11 on eastbay, but can't add it to your cart, I'm sorry but I grabbed it

picked these up at the employee store.

484609_10151112798867442_188816622_n.jpg

this arrived the same day :smokin

406230_10151112749447442_1293936666_n.jpg

Last edited:
^ the other thread say,"NOT" to post here

Maybe someone can't read???

Did Nike originally say there would be 3 limited time id options? We had the ballistic mesh, then the "foam". Is something coming?

Did Nike originally say there would be 3 limited time id options? We had the ballistic mesh, then the "foam". Is something coming?

No idea. But I wish they would have merged the two available options now. I would love that clear sole but not a fan of the foam. I understand their reasoning being that you probably could recreate some of the limited releases and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom