Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those customs are nice, but not my cup of tea.

Great collection up there as well, Chinas, Cannons, and Miami Nights are the three must haves IMO.

Still looking for a pair of Miami Nights actually

I'm starting to slowly sell off my collection of 9's. Probably only keep the BB, China's, Swingman, Xmas and MV's. Don't have time to wear them and it looks like the X's are going to be even better

I just wanted to note that in case any fears of scamming or what not. Not saying ALL new members do that. Some old members have done it as well...

video-011112.jpg

via SneakerWatch

Any word on a drop date?

Fam!!

Got a pair of customs done using the lebron 9 low challenge red...trying to decide which laces look best in these. These grey/white I purchased a footaction or the ones that come with the shoe...I apologize in advance for the big *** pictures.

See the pictures and feedback is appreciated.
no flash:

[ATTACHMENT=142]IMAG0139.jpg (1,096k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=143]IMAG0142.jpg (1,186k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

flash:

[ATTACHMENT=144]IMAG0140.jpg (1,522k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=145]IMAG0141.jpg (1,633k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Pretty good job man. I'd go with the footaction laces.

Nice lace swap

Someday for me too

I'm seriously considering doing a custom elite if I can get a home elite for a good price

Still can't find that 11.5

i really hope we get some release dates soon for those MVPs and I hope they choose to release the Breast Cancer joints. Copped. Should be in october?

Back
Top Bottom