** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

I still had some degree of respect left for 50 but this is a new low for him. I'll never listen that clown again.
The fall off is just painful to watch. Going from a classic album and going diamond to making trash for almost a decade and selling 47k first week on his latest album. On top of that all he does is be a chatty patty on IG doing nothing but slander campaigns. Literally the biggest clown in hiphop.

Last edited:
Cause Charlottemane only gives it to people who he thinks won't actually put hands on or throw shots back at him.

If this is true :smh: :lol:

On all those mixtapes he was rapping on other peoples **** now he's suing somebody for the same thing? This _ can't be serious.

After drama got busted years back rappers stopped doing that because they were scared to get sued. Record labels were behind drama getting busted. That's why mixtapes started having tons of original material.

Rappers been slowly going back to jacking beats but 50 decided to be a ****. I wonder if he'll win

Well damn, Black Market is probably one of the best "I need to get out of my deal" albums you can hear :lol: I assumed Def Jam would've just threw some "Greatest Hits" thing together

It was obvious he was going there. Every interview he shouted out LA reid

It was obvious he was going there. Every interview he shouted out LA reid

Yeah he'd always talk about LA. You sort of knew this would happen whether it was a joint venture with Def jam and epic or what.

Def Jam has really dropped the ball. They did it with Jeremih and August too. They must just expect Justin Beiber to save the label.

It's not that he's lazy. The problem is that he didn't space his projects out.
Exactly. Dropping an album 2 months after a hot mixtape, with a very similar name wasn't the best move.

Should have just made a double album with 24 tracks.

He had a nice run, I hope with Epic he just focuses on the wave he's been on recently, which probably won't translate into huge record sales, but good music.

There is no perfect way to drop music nowadays. I've heard people talk about this in Ross and Game's thread. Either your hot or your not. Ross and Game are are just not the "trendy" rappers right now. Both put out 2 good to great projects. At the end of day that's really all that matters.

Thug, Future and Migos have put out 4-6 projects in 12 months and they get people's attention cuz they're the dudes right now. Ain't no spacing, tapes with similar names. It's just their time.

There is no perfect way to drop music nowadays. I've heard people talk about this in Ross and Game's thread. Either your hot or your not. Ross and Game are are just not the "trendy" rappers right now. Both put out 2 good to great projects. At the end of day that's really all that matters.

Thug, Future and Migos have put out 4-6 projects in 12 months and they get people's attention cuz they're the dudes right now. Ain't no spacing, tapes with similar names. It's just their time.

Agreed.

Agreed. I feel like both Ross and game released some of the best material this year but it's just too much music coming out nowadays.

Agreed. I feel like both Ross and game released some of the best material this year but it's just too much music coming out nowadays.
I think I know what the issue is
On the surface the music is GREAT
which I think it is
But when u peel back the layers
I think there's no depth to it
Which makes it not really keep it in ur mind
Like I'm a use Ross as an example
His pen game is great
But he's fallen into the cycle of trying to emulate a sound
Without any substance
Like tears of joy
And a few other tracks