** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

He went all the way off on Idols Become Rivals.

Meek sounded nice as hell on Lamborghini Doors. He need to let Ross ex produce his next project.

DeJ Loaf was actually dope on here. He shoulda named it something else though.

Scientology is FIRE.

I'm in the minority. I liked half of hood billionaire but feel it should've been a mixtape. Coke like the 80s, hood billionaire, neighborhood drug dealer, family ties, heavyweight, Elvis Presley blvd., and nickel rock should've all just been a ep or mixtape.

I jus can't rock wit it cause I feel like he tried to recreate the pure trap **** that was Richforever and failed miserably.

Aside from Richforever I prefer Ross on his mafiaso **** ..like this dead presidents joint is as generic as it gets

Knew that you would never visit BG
Turk came home, take that boy a three piece
Shootin' dope, usin' coke, movin' like you the Folks
Sacrificin' half our life for your new music cult
You would give us self esteem and motivate our drive
But was in our pockets by the time we count to five
I pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne
His entire life, he gave you what there was to gain
I watched this whole debacle so I'm part to blame
Last request, can all producers please get paid?

SHEEESH

I'm in the minority. I liked half of hood billionaire but feel it should've been a mixtape. Coke like the 80s, hood billionaire, neighborhood drug dealer, family ties, heavyweight, Elvis Presley blvd., and nickel rock should've all just been a ep or mixtape.

I jus can't rock wit it cause I feel like he tried to recreate the pure trap **** that was Richforever and failed miserably.

Aside from Richforever I prefer Ross on his mafiaso **** ..like this dead presidents joint is as generic as it gets

Yeah the 3 trap joints on here are straight 2010 Lex sound. :lol:

Take 'em off and this album is damn flawless.

I just went and looked at the tracklist again and there were only maybe 2-3 songs I DIDN'T like. I'll forever preach my love for Mastermind :lol:

Especially​ with "Oyster Perpetual" tucked in at the end.

blessing in disguise speaks to my soul

all too real

Last edited:
Gave Stunna those bars.

Maybach Music V smh. We really should have stopped after III. Ruining the legacy.

Last edited:
This album is so soulful. I think this probably his best project production wise since Deeper Than Rap. That Scientology beat.......goodness........

Maybach Music V w/ no Justice League...... :smh:

So clearly him and Justice League are beefing right? I mean we at the point now where they haven't been on the last few albums.......despite them arguably producing some of Rozay's best songs.

Lambo doors is outright foolish. **** so luxurious. Got me wanting to cop a Versace robe & scroll round the office today

SANTORINI, GREECE

raw

Somebody oop the kid. Been watching college ball all yesterday.

Heard the joint with Nas.....

New Ross is ALWAYS appreciated :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom