[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
The video for In Cold Blood is on worldstar.
20k'll get ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I guess I need to give it another listen, cause I really wasn't feeling it the first time through.

same here...and all the beef bs aside i still play Trilla and POM weekly, also have had mafia music in daily rotation since it dropped- this album just dontseem quite right to me- 2-3 bangers rest is mediocre...different sounding...i dont know i'll try again i guess i just high hopes

With all the support that Rick FRAUD has been getting on the boards here and other internet sites as of lately "Deeper Than Rap" should be flying offthe shelves right about now.

Internet hype = your album will more than likely flop lol. I see on Itunes Asher Roth is #1 and Ross ain't nowhere to be found. Not sure if that's anindication of how his album is selling at stores. It was sold at the Best Buy I went to. But they could've only had 10 copies to begin with lol.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

With all the support that Rick FRAUD has been getting on the boards here and other internet sites as of lately "Deeper Than Rap" should be flying off the shelves right about now.
OH SNAP! ZING!!!!!

so far Rick Ross is selling in all the stores in my city.

but i do live in his home state so.........

I'm in love with this album .

RICH OFF COCAINE ?!??!?!?

It's so soulful man !

Magnificent
Valley of Death
Gunplay
In Cold Blood
Mafia Music
Bossy Lady
Lay Back

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes really think 50 (as of present) is really a better artist ?

Dudes really think 50 (as of present) is really a better artist ?
How could anybody front? 50 used to put them words together but he be bull !*!!%!+@ now...I think Ross has done a good job driving that point home

ive been sitting back reading the comments and just cant realize why all this hate for this man.

ok so he lied, who hasn't?? people are focused on the wrong thing, but what can i say children will be children

Been bumping this all day. Album is crack.
That Ne-Yo track is piffsicles...F_ what y'all talking bout..."Girl drunk it like a Fiji and it blew my socks...."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Valley of Death
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

MY GAWD!

"...Who the f**k you callin' 'losers'????...
Ya'll N's losin'...
Look like ya'll can use us!!!!!..."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Been bumping this all day. Album is crack.
That Ne-Yo track is piffsicles...F_ what y'all talking bout..."Girl drunk it like a Fiji and it blew my socks...."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Valley of Death
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

MY GAWD!

"WALKIN' THROUGH THE MALL, GOT ME CARRYIN' HERBAGS--
I GOTTA PAUSE CUZ THIS MUTHU *#*% BAD..."

and I don't even like Ne-yo but I absolutely LOVE him on that hook. "Mydaaaarlin'...."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and don't EVEEEEEN get me started on Valley of Death....

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]"...SO WE CAN BOW OUR HEADS AND PRAY OVER THE MEATLOAF"[/color]
tired.gif

Copped Asher and Rick. It's safe to say that DTR>AITBI. Ross came correct with this joint. It's not a masterpiece but it's 4+ out of 5 easily.

Going to go cop this tomorrow to support my dude Officer Ricccccccky Cd is straight PIFF.

Back
Top Bottom