[::Official Rihanna Thread - ANTI Album Out Now::]

Rihanna never was a great singer but her image/sound change helped quite a bit.

The cover picture for this single is just scandalous.

I can't %!%+ with this new Ri-Ri
smokin.gif

this !+**+ neyo is sooo sick with the production

if he was the one singin on this it would be too sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

She can't sing.

^ he does drugs NT, don't mind him.

unless she has futuristic vocals i can't grasp yet, the broad fails at harmony.
i respectfully disagree, i dont see the problem with her voice on "Run This Town"

She is an above average singer IMO.

Bump...new song with Jeezy realeased called HARD. i guess this is the song tricky promised to be a monster? ehh i like it, but it aint no 'monster'.

Rihanna doesn't have the real swag as an artist to pull this off. Females need swag like Beyonce on Diva if they want to attempt songs like this. Thisrecord, "Hard" is only good when Jeezy comes on.

The most interesting thing about Rihanna's detractors is that she always succeeds in spite of them. She doesn't have to be the best at any singlething to be entertaining, which is something much of her competition can't say. Whether she can sing or not is irrelevant at this point; she has a hugefollowing and an image as the current 'it' girl that's going to work for her regardless of what anyone says.

And even though she's not the best singer, who cares? After all, Ciara could never really sing, and after two, maybe three singles and an album that'scome and gone, the only place you really see her these days is Twitter.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Edit: And yes, "Hard" does indeed go hard.
pimp.gif

OFFICIAL TRACKLISTING via. Rap-up.com

1. "Mad House"
2. "Wait Your Turn"
3. "Hard" feat. Young Jeezy
4. "Stupid in Love"
5. "ROCKSTAR 101" feat. Slash
6. "Russian Roulette"
7. "Fire Bomb"
8. "Rude Boy"
9. "Photographs" feat. will.i.am
10. "G4L"
11. "Te Amo"
12. "Cold Case Love"
13. "The Last Song"

Could of sworn Illionaire said Drake was on the next single for the song...whats up with that false info my dude?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom