[::Official ROCKETS @ LAKERS - GAME 7 - 12:30pm PT - SUNDAY - 5/17 - ABC::]

Originally Posted by cruzair13

sad to see so many dudes losing faith in the lakers.
i have still have faith.
but i'm HELLA scared.
seeing all these scenarios IF they lose but let's go lakers.
but this isn't the time to relax, the lakers need to play with a sense of urgency or something.
and even though joey crawford is bias for the lakers, i hate him as a referee.
so rockets fans i give you permission if he throws the game.
rockets earned my respect and if comes down to refereeing, i'm sorry rocket fans.
well all rockets cept ron ron. !#### move tech, once a dirty player always a dirty player, kobe should !!$$ on his face today.
oh and von wafer, he's the eddie house of houston, you aint the !!$$.
but aside from that AB and Shane been putting in work.
let the better team win today.
not the refs.

Let's Go Lakers.

P.S. Phil:don't play fisher, yell at your team, tell your bigs to stop being made beezies by scola landry and hayes.
Kobe: make your teammates better, create shots for them. and if not no contested jumpers, you can get to the rack at will. dunk on their faces.
Everyone Else on the LakeShow: play hard.

AMEN!!!

and see ya all on page 14.

I am scared for the lakers too. I really do feel that this is one series where Phil should limit Fishers minutes and let Brown, Sasha, and Farmar take over thePG position.

Let's do this... Game 7 is no biggie...plenty of Championship teams have gone to game 7's with teams they should have washed away....i.e. last year

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
its hard betting on this game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i feel like lakers would win by 15. but i dont think the rockets would give up that easily seeing as how farthey have gone

lakers -13? or rockets +13? ML is out. but if its open it wouldnt hurt putting in 10 bucks for a rockets win straight up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
its hard betting on this game
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i feel like lakers would win by 15. but i dont think the rockets would give up that easily seeing as how far they have gone

lakers -13? or rockets +13? ML is out. but if its open it wouldnt hurt putting in 10 bucks for a rockets win straight up
laugh.gif
aint nobody gonna let you throw 10bucks on the rockets
laugh.gif

lakers fans should be confident, the better and more talented team usually wins in the nba, and especially at home
if this was college, then its a different story

I hate this anxiousness, I always sleep in on Sundays, but today I woke up at 9 a.m. (pacific time) thinking about the game, and couldn't go back tosleep.

I will seriously be devastated if the Lakers can't win today.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hate this anxiousness, I always sleep in on Sundays, but today I woke up at 9 a.m. (pacific time) thinking about the game, and couldn't go back to sleep.

I will seriously be devastated if the Lakers can't win today.

same. I'm really damn nervous

God damn it's only the 2nd round and we got Laker fans waking up early praying at mass for a laker win.
laugh.gif
I love playoff basketball

Its win or GO HOME, who wouldnt be nervous....

Its easy for KOBE/LAKER haters to be calm & relaxed..

If they win you still got at least another round to hate on them...

As a fan of any team nobody want to see the season end w/o a chip..

Back
Top Bottom