Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Good to see my dude Mark Payne getting a workout with the Kings. Hopefully they take him with the 60th.
pimp.gif
 Go Ags
So let me get this straight...we moved down three spots to take on more money for mediocre talent?

Hope they aren't done.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Good to see my dude Mark Payne getting a workout with the Kings. Hopefully they take him with the 60th.
pimp.gif
 Go Ags
So let me get this straight...we moved down three spots to take on more money for mediocre talent?

Hope they aren't done.

Looks like we're getting a pg tonight guys....whether that be jimmer or parker, or maybe even felton. who do you guys want?

Looks like we're getting a pg tonight guys....whether that be jimmer or parker, or maybe even felton. who do you guys want?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I don't like this trade either. Maggette has been a bum since his GSW days and Salmons....eh.

isnt maggette going to charlotte?
My mistake. I read the article wrong..you're right. Word to your sig.

I don't like this trade either. Maggette has been a bum since his GSW days and Salmons....eh.

Let me get this straight.  You thought the trade was the #7 and Beno for the #10, Maggette AND Salmons, and you are saying you didnt like it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let me get this straight.  You thought the trade was the #7 and Beno for the #10, Maggette AND Salmons, and you are saying you didnt like it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom