Official Safe Sex Thread: Be Safe Tho vol. Crown Condoms?

I have only tried Trojan bareskin condoms
Most of the time I have gone raw :lol:

Of course I prefer raw, but crown is good money. The best is the 0.04 level thickness. Thin af. Damn near raw yambs. trust your boy

I'm so skeptical on them tho, my guy :lol:

I'm so tempted to try one out, but I already know it's gonna be on a night that the Henny got my mind in a headlock, Imma be getting my stroke on and look down and the joint gonna be hanging for dear life off my shaft like Bishop hanging from the project rooftop.

I'm skeptical to any brand other than Trojan, but that's just the consumer in me. And the fact that these joints is Japanese kinda make me think that its low quality, but I could be wrong.

What's the deal with Trojan Bareskin? Do they match up to this?

Team raw but if I have to strap up I use these.

81WgANlVuTL._SL1500_.jpg

Don't rule them out because there's a big L on the package :lol: Best condoms I've ever used. My girl and I have been pleasantly surprised with them. Barely feels like you have a condom on.

Last edited:
I trust my immune system. I get my Vitamin C and all that, just no more impregnating lazy broads is my concern

lamb skins the truth but they don't protect you only stops her from getting preggo

so only use with someone you don't want to get preggo but smash on the regular

Last edited:
I just copped some Trojan Bareskin. I'm surprised they fit me as they aren't magnums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom