Official San Diego Chargers 2014 thread

ThoroughSatisfiedCaiman.gif

Was reading Fluker is out this weekend, which actually might not be a bad thing seeing how poorly he's played since he messed up his ankle

bull **** 2nd half offense 
mean.gif

Never expected to win this game anyway, but the opportunity was there

bull **** 2nd half offense :smh:

Never expected to win this game anyway, but the opportunity was there

I expect to win every game brodee! :tongue: I was ready for the PhilCember to start!

Our defense was huge. If they perform like that down the stretch I'm one happy Bolt Gang member. The OLine looked lethargic out there the 2nd half, I know we have a plethora of injuries to deal with but we looked beaten in the trenches. Imagine what SF and Denvers front 7 will do to us looking like that. I'm still confident we can make 2 out of the remaining 3. Chiefs is a revenge game and they seem discombobulated at this point of the season. The Niners are hard to place, but I still think we can give them the stomp stomp they have deserved since '95.

Lets close it out and be a 5 seed!!!!

Tough L for the boys. Can't believe we lost Scifres man :smh:

I think if we win 2 out of the final 3 we're money.

Can anyone tell me any good charger radio stations I can listen online, "tunein" or "radio.com" apps? I'm not from San diego so I don't know of any.

You guys are Charger fans so you have heard/watched Philip Rivers interviews/press conferences a lot more than I.....so you should know his voice better than I......

Can someone confirm that the interview was really Rivers. Because there are conflicting views on this interview on whether or not its genuine or an imposter. I tend to think its fake because of how he was going in on his own running backs too.

Can anyone confirm?

Just a background, LoNeal is part of a radio station here in the Bay Area now that is an ESPN affiliate . And just I recent days leading up to the chargers niner game. He's had multiple chargers guest on including Jarret Johnson, Ladainian Tomlinson, & Phillip Rivers. He's even had other greats such as Jim Kelly, Eddie George. that interview wasn't no fake Phillip Rivers. Like I said if you tweet Lorenzo he will reply to you on Twitter and tell you.

Last edited:
Our injury riddled team wasn't gonna do **** in the playoffs anyway, but damn we straight got ****** in that game today. Terrible calls

Good season fellas... it is what it is. it actually could've gone both ways...

we really shouldn't have been in that Win-and-in situation (we should have already clinched up a WC)
on the flip side
we could've easily lost to SF and the KC game means nothing.

9-7 isn't too bad (even though we started off at 5-1), but think of the things that were stacked up against us:

- 5 different starting Centers, losing Nick was beyond tremendous.
- Losing Woodhead early and not having Mathews consistently hurt

- i really hope SD resigns BFlo, he was great this year
- Verrett needs to get healthy. he was such a beast when he was on the field.
- CUT SHAREECE "I LOVE PASS INTERFERENCE" WRIGHT IMMEDIATELY!
- i still believe in Philip so long as he has a consistent running game and has pass protection
- cut ties with Dwight Freeney and let Jerry Attoachu loose... him and Ingram together???
- Speaking of Ingram........ my goodness. when HE was healthy? HAVOC.

heeeeeerrre's to next season!

Loved sharing this thread with you guys. 

We need to draft O-Line like dallas did and we can be such a threat.

Inman is gonna hit this offseason so hard I can already see his potential. Interesting case with matthews though, lets see what happens!

Gotta cut ties with Matthews. Dude is made of glass. Never know what you'll have with him week to week. Find a replacement for Hardwick. Get rid of Wright before I have a mental breakdown and hope BFlow doesn't price himself out of town. Address the secondary and o-line at the draft.

Back
Top Bottom