:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2012-2013 Season Thread - Training Camp Starts July 27:::

No wonder why Harbaugh hates talking to the media. If he thought Randy was a cancer he would've cut him already. The same way he cut Edwards and Jacobs.

What was he suppose to say? I love not being on the field for half the snaps? Media would never let a guy like Moss or Owens get away with anything. Everything they say is spun out of proportion. Last season, Vernon said he needed more touches in the offense, but the media gave him a pass. No such deal for Moss though.

And for whoever said we dont need Moss, thats incorrect. We're depleted at WR, even AJ Jenkins is seeing the field. We definitely need Moss, even if he isnt targeted a ton.

Hoping Moss catches a couple TDs and the Niners wash the Birds.

Good luck gentlemen !

1st moss talking about how he's the greatest
and now culliver talking about his dislike towards homosexuals

this team needs to shut up :lol: :smh:

Culliver is an idiot for saying that. Does he not realize he plays in San Francisco? Luckily for him, most people wouldn't recognize him in public.

Culliver is an idiot for saying that. Does he not realize he plays in San Francisco? Luckily for him, most people wouldn't recognize him in public.

Seriously. You play for a city that represents that to the fullest. Media Day will get you and they need to shut the hell up. Distractions.

Just got my Super Bowl patch for my jersey in the mail :smokin

Looks like it's slightly bigger than the ones I've seen on the online shop but whatever, I wasn't tryin' to buy another new Nike jersey strictly for the patch :lol:

I can't wait for Sunday, it should be a good one.. but I wouldn't be opposed to us winning a 49-0 blowout :D

Cully need to chill. Dude looks kinda sweet as well like he plays for the other team so he needs to chilllll....

I definitely expected some dumb things to be said during these 2 weeks leading up to the superbowl. There is just too much time with reporters it was bound to happen.

Will be in New Orleans on Sunday. I doubt I'll get tix to the game but just being out there Sunday got my hyped.

Lmao it is worth a shot. Ima blasted this entire weekend. If any other NT heads are out there hit me up

I'm a Titans fan, but I'll be rooting for Patrick Willis and the Niners. Good luck gentlemen

4 hours away from sunday. i was about to drive to new orleans...but 17 hours to get there and no tickets meh

Back
Top Bottom