:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Carolina Panthers @ Candlestick 11/10:::

Carolina has come along pretty well these last few weeks and they're flying right under everyone's radar. We already fell into one trap against the Colts, we definitely don't need another before the showdown with Payton, Brees, and Co.

Think this game will be closer than most think, Panthers defense ain't too shabby.

Barring suspension, anyone know if Aldon is going to play this week? Also what about Manningham and Wright? I think we should bring them on slowly, don't think we really have the luxury to be rusty or getting players used to game speed. Hope Lemonier continues to see action either way.

I predict a 27-17 final.

Random, I thought about this earlier but both Kobe and Crab suffered the same injury (2 months apart) and seem to be coming back at the same time, Crab possibly earlier :wow:

Cam is playing well. They have a set of receivers that can really stretch the field but they struggle with drops.
Three headed running attack with Williams, Stewart and Tolbert ( the goaline back)
Greg Olsen is his #1 option (he looks for him a lot on 3rd down)

Defense

Front 7 is good they apply a lot of pressure and love to go after the QB. No really big names in the secondary for front 7 but they get the job done.

#1 rushing offense against the #2 rushing defense. Should be fun.

CK- Should have some chances to beat there corners if he has time.
Don't think they have anyone that can matchup with VD.

The return of Ted Ginn

24-17

Should be a fun game to watch with Kap vs Cam

We can't let Cam extend plays or he'll kill us like Russell :smh:

Last edited:
Random, I thought about this earlier but both Kobe and Crab suffered the same injury (2 months apart) and seem to be coming back at the same time, Crab possibly earlier :wow:

Basketball and football are two different monsters. You dont have to go 100% every play in football to be effective cause theres so many moving parts on an offense, defense. Whereas in basketball, not being fully healed and game ready is career threatening, especially something like an achilles. Terrell Suggs tore his achilles last offseason and came back in the same timeframe as Crabs. He was about 50% of the player he was before last season cause he wasnt fully game ready and wasnt moving the same. I dont expect Crabs to be the same this season as last, but he can still pick his spots and be effective, opposing Ds still has to be aware of him and he'll still hell help our offense just being on the field.

Last edited:
My man T.O. is gonna be in the building on Sunday!!
pimp.gif

I'm nervous our fanbase is going to boo him.  Hope not.  He deserves a warm reception.  2nd best receiver in the history of our franchise.

My man T.O. is gonna be in the building on Sunday!! :pimp:

I'm nervous our fanbase is going to boo him.  Hope not.  He deserves a warm reception.  2nd best receiver in the history of our franchise.

We should of gave him one more shot :lol:

Cant wait to see him on the field :pimp:

TO will get mad love from the crowd at the stick.
smokin.gif
I know quite a few fellow Niner fans personally that hate his guts.  They overlook how good he was as a player for us, and focus on off field issues, most of which are not even factual.

I hope you are right though!

My man T.O. is gonna be in the building on Sunday!!
pimp.gif

Former 49ers standout, Terrell Owens, will be the team’s honorary game captain this Sunday at Candlestick Park.

Owens will be in attendance to help celebrate one of the Top Ten 49ers Moments at Candlestick Park, presented by SAP.

Owens’ game-winning touchdown catch in a 30-27 playoff win over the Green Bay Packers was selected as the No. 4 greatest moment in Candlestick Park. Owens famously caught a 25-yard touchdown from Steve Young to beat the Green Bay Packers on Jan. 3, 1999 in the NFC Wildcard Playoffs.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2...-Captain/f3a4ab7b-98e1-4aca-b73c-b85f4102e957

I think LMJ will return kickoffs and Fair Catch will return punts since James doesn't have much experience returning punts, I don't think.

Kassim Osgood inactive for LMJ. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the *** vs Teddy Ginn. Osgood is one of the studs on the coverage unit.

Lmj back.
Get k dub outta the field.
Gonna be a tough game, but that what i like. Hope for a clean injury free game.

Back
Top Bottom