:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Superdome 11/17:::

This dude Kap is lost... Play calling was horrible... Now we're tied with the cards for 2nd place, what a joke this season has been

Only reason the niners were in this game is because of NO's mistakes. No offense whatsoever. And this was supposed to be an eilite offense this season :smh:

I dont even care what happened after the Brooks penalty. The flag should have never been thrown. Refs made so many mistakes in favor of the Saints.

if the niners got outplayed and lost a game, as a fan, i can live with that. but when we get ****** by the refs with no lube, i can't stand that kinda trash.

Kaepernick has taken a step down this season. Who knows if Alex would have done better, but clearly Kaep's gotta step it up for the Niners to even make the playoffs. It def looks like Seattle's got the division down, hanging on to a WC spot isn't going to be easy at all.

Saints got some calls; that was a good hit on Brees there and shouldn't have been a penalty.

Last edited:
The announcers even talked a bout the saints stacking the line on first down every time so what do we do? Keep banging our head into a brick wall. I'm not excusing kap because he has a hand in this but the play calling has been straight garbage.

Talbert

Roman is ******g trash. Kaep needs to play better. Plain and simple.

When does Crabtree come back? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom