:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 11/13:::

It's going to be a tough game for sure, but I got faith in my G-Men
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

they key to this game is simple, stop Frank Gore, and blitz Alex Smith.

False. By QB rating he's one of the top 5 passers against the blitz.

Care to discuss other things you know nothing about?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Alex Smith aka Mr. Downfield 
eyes.gif

Throw in stopping Ted Ginn. He has been HUGE this season in special teams and field position.

has he faced a pass rush as good as the giants? maybe the cowboys?
the thing is the giants dont blitz nearly as much as most teams since the DL is so good at getting to the QB, i think they need to blitz a lot in the 1st to have them thinking about it the rest of the game. 

"Who's got it better than us?!?"
"Nobody!"

Gets me amped, man, 3 days away.

Niners D playing so great right now. Willis and Bowman in the middle gonna be serious for a while.

Joe Buck and Aikman making their first return to Candlestick since the 02 playoffs. Haha. Maybe it will be another wacky finish.

Go Niners.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Sure, I bet IF we beat the Giants you'll come up with some "legitimate" reasoning that we were simply at home and that the Giants are in a back end of an emotional road win over the Pats and we need to beat the Ravens and the Steelers to solidify us as an actual legit NFL team. 7-1 is not an easy thing to do considering the fact no one thought we'd even be in this position. You say you weren't trying to hate but we can read between the lines with your statements. You say tomato, we say tom-mah to, bear in mind you're always going to have to expect some backlash from us after statements like that especially when you call us bandwagons when you clearly know that the ones that replied to you have been Faithfuls since day damn one. Maybe it's best for you and the Niner faithful here on NT that you go back to your Raider threads where you continue to replicate our fellow Faithful's thread formats.

The bandwagon comment was aimed at DK. He's not even from the bay or Cali. The format thing is a joke cause he gets all butt hurt over a format
laugh.gif
Deuce is far from a bandwagon. He's probably been a 49er Faithful longer than you've been alive. He's been one of our real Faithfuls on NT since I've been a member. So just because he's from the DC area, he HAS to root for the ********? That's an asinine stereotype.
That clown Eagles fan seems to feel the same way also. Its like, what if you lived in multiple areas your entire life? How do you choose which team you are supposed to root for? Hence the reason why that "rule" is ridiculous. So if your mom was in the Air Force and you ended up living in Europe for most of your life, technically thats where you are from and therefore are unable to root for anyone because Europe has no NFL team.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey dummy..how about you pull your head out of your +#% and realize that QBR is one of the most over rated and useless stats in sports.

Originally Posted by orlando827

"Nobody!"

Niners D playing so great right now. Willis and Bowman in the middle gonna be serious for a while.

Joe Buck and Aikman making their first return to Candlestick since the 02 playoffs. Haha. Maybe it will be another wacky finish.

Go Niners.

The entire time you'll hear them talking about how terrible the Giants are. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The bandwagon comment was aimed at DK. He's not even from the bay or Cali. The format thing is a joke cause he gets all butt hurt over a format
laugh.gif
Deuce is far from a bandwagon. He's probably been a 49er Faithful longer than you've been alive. He's been one of our real Faithfuls on NT since I've been a member. So just because he's from the DC area, he HAS to root for the ********? That's an asinine stereotype.
That clown Eagles fan seems to feel the same way also. Its like, what if you lived in multiple areas your entire life? How do you choose which team you are supposed to root for? Hence the reason why that "rule" is ridiculous. So if your mom was in the Air Force and you ended up living in Europe for most of your life, technically thats where you are from and therefore are unable to root for anyone because Europe has no NFL team.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 In that case, you shouldn't watch American football since they live in Europe. Yeah, good point growing up in a military family though. My cousins were military brats and their combination of teams are really odd. One of them roots for the Sonics, Reds and the Denver Broncos. He's 27 and still is a die hard of these forementioned teams (except OKC). Doesn't matter where you live, just as long as you stay faithful with your particular team.

Anyways back our game thread
laugh.gif
. This is a game VD needs to have his fingerprints on. We have to get him and Crabs involved to get the aerial attack so we can open up our running game. As much as I still cannot stand Alex, he's doing a fine job under Harbaugh. But it's time for him to start throwing the ball and try to become less dependant on Frank who's a bit banged up. MAKE ME EAT CROW, ALEX! CROW IS DELICIOUS!

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by orlando827

"Nobody!"

Go Niners.

The entire time you'll hear them talking about how terrible the Giants are. 
eyes.gif

Well lucky for me I won't have to listen to that Buck since I'll be at the game sunday. Oh Hell Yeah.

Originally Posted by presumed

Niners are good against the blitz - Jim Harbaugh is a beast at gameplanning after watching tape and Alex Smith has been the best QB against the blitz this season. You guys are going to have to beat us straight up. It's going to be a test of wills because both teams want it bad.
Spoiler [+]
niners are gonna win though because giants can't keep up we're too complete
roll.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Hey dummy..how about you pull your head out of your +#% and realize that QBR is one of the most over rated and useless stats in sports.
Niners fans are so defensive too, so much delusion in this thread.
laugh.gif

Very excited about this game, 49ers are a great team. I'm not concerned with Frank Gore. He's gonna run and he's gonna run well. 49ers have had a lot of low scoring games. If Eli can continue playing, we will win. Need Eli and our offense to put up points early. Love and respect the niners defense but we have serious weapons on offense. I also hope they attack and shake Alex Smith up, scare the #+*% out of him. If our secondary plays ok and our offense clicks, we will win. Should be a close game though, anxious

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Niners fans are so defensive too, so much delusion in this thread.
laugh.gif
the delusion goes both ways though,  it's some giants fans who think it's impossible for them to lose on the road to a 7-1 team that's playing good football  and to even think the 49ers are going to win is insulting to the giants like that dude with the rangers avatar.

this is the type of game the 2009 or 2010 giants would lose in sloppy fashion with eli throwing about 4 picks along the way.   these are the 2011 giants though and the past is irrelevant,    same way this is the type of game the 2009 or 2010 49ers would've gotten killed in.   

bottom line to me is this is a good football game between two of the best teams in football in 2011

sunday needs to get here though and may the best team win  and there be minimal excuses and what if's from either sides fanbase after the game

Damn, I can't wait any longer for this game. Aldon Smith will be all over Eli and with Bradshaw out, we can just pressure him all day. Eli will have to have the quick release to even have a chance against us. On offense, as long as Gore contributes and Alex Smith keeps his composure than I almost guarantee we will score enough to win. This game will be a good test on our defense I would like to add.

there is a fine line between confidence and delusion
I wasnt even going to address this crap, but you need to shut the %#*# up already.
Even if some Niners fans are supremely confident in their team doesn't make the entire fan base delusional.  Its your fault for taking irrational opinion as gospel (see post above mine).  The majority of us know this is a true test against a good team.

What's even funnier is a NY sports fan calling someone else delusional.  

But really .... shut the %#*# up.

Back
Top Bottom