:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

:lol: don't you guys get tired of saying the same jokes? Unless your 26 I really don't see how you guys could remember so much about 95'
don't really keep up with what other dudes say on here, and it's not really a joke, it's the truth.
and i don't have to be any particular age to know about or appreciate my team's rich history.

That doesnt mean ****. The only game the Seagulls completely dominated is the first game. The second game was much closer until the niners imploded and the game was out of hand in the late third quarter. Do yall just look at numbers?

Lets look at the numbers, shall we?

29-3 Win.
172 Rush yards for SEA, 13 for SF
5 Forced Turnovers, to SF's 1
And over 13 minute differential for time of possession.

Yeah, it doesn't get any closer than that. :stoneface:

Yea rewatch the game and tell me when the game was out of hand. :stoneface:

Last edited:
LOL, not very bright. Final score isnt always indicative of how the game was played. Yes please check out.

Lets look at the numbers, shall we?

29-3 Win.
172 Rush yards for SEA, 13 for SF
5 Forced Turnovers, to SF's 1
And over 13 minute differential for time of possession.

Yeah, it doesn't get any closer than that. :stoneface:

Again youre just looking at the final numbers, bright. Again, the game was not out of hand until late in the 3rd quarter. 4th quarter.

Last edited:
:lol: don't you guys get tired of saying the same jokes? Unless your 26 I really don't see how you guys could remember so much about 95'
don't really keep up with what other dudes say on here, and it's not really a joke, it's the truth.
and i don't have to be any particular age to know about or appreciate my team's rich history.

Brag about dad's teams because the ones that you have watched have been forgettable

lol and what have the seahawks accomplished in your lifetime?

Y'all are having one good season, calm down

Last edited:

Since we've even shared a division, the Seahawks have the better record.

This is the first good 49ers team in most of your memories. Let's be honest here. You've been a league laughingstock for most of the millennium.

Last edited:

This is the first good 49ers team in most of your memories. Let's be honest here. You've been a league laughingstock for most of the millennium.

LOL WUT?

i'll give you a 2nd chance with this.

I hope the 49ers keep their mouths shut about the seahawks and let their play on the field do the talking. 

Chances are we'll have to go through seattle to get to the super bowl, and we need to be humble and just play smart, sound football.

If anybody knows how to drive down the field to get a FG it's the Niners :lol:

:lol: the nerve of some of these NTers.

blud aint you a raiders fan? Seabass has been your perennial MVP for how many seasons now and you want to joke about a team kicking FGs? a better question is, can the raiders actually get into the redzone so seabass doesn't have to miss 50 yard FGs and blame it on his holder???

Good Game. congrats barely squeaking out a home win

oh, i'm sure it was a good game when you guys "barely squeaked out" a home win against the bucs or when you barely won against the rams in STL.

love how Seahawks' fans try to take away from a win by the niners, when they acted and spoke like their team was damn near unstoppable. i dont know who talks more out their ***, Richard Sherman or the seahawks fanbase

Last edited:
LOL WUT?

Okay, the last good team was 2002. Happy?

I'm 25. The first Super Bowl I really got into was 99, Titans vs. Rams. For most of the time I've been following football, the Seahawks have been better than the 49ers.

Actually, most of the time the 49ers were a complete embarrassment.

I know there's some folks over 30 on here. But I get the sense most of the posters never witnessed any Super Bowl victories.

LOL entire post is laughable, please just stop while its not too late.

Seahawks fans only want to remember whats been relevant in their lifetime, so anything that happened before they started watching football is irrelevant, lames.

Last edited:
by the way, can we all agree that what the media and sports analysts refer to as Seattle's "physical" secondary is just a pretty way of saying defensive holding and pass interference?

Seahawks fans only want to remember whats been relevant in their lifetime, so anything that happened before they started watching football is irrelevant, lames.

:lol: you are like 16 right?

Your pops has a picture of joe Montana above the fireplace.

While Jeff Garcia is still the star of your lifetime.

LOL WUT?

Okay, the last good team was 2002. Happy?

I'm 25. The first Super Bowl I really got into was 99, Titans vs. Rams. For most of the time I've been following football, the Seahawks have been better than the 49ers.

Actually, most of the time the 49ers were a complete embarrassment.

I know there's some folks over 30 on here. But I get the sense most of the posters never witnessed any Super Bowl victories.

you really didn't have to go back to 2002. You couldve easily looked back to last year and see we had a 'good' team as well. the same team that ended up in the super bowl? yeah, that one.
I can go on and on about how bad your statement was, but lets just agree that it was a stupid one.

:lol: you are like 16 right?

Your pops has a picture of joe Montana above the fireplace.

While Jeff Garcia is still the star of your lifetime.
Youre 25 years old and you only started watching in 99, stop. Lets ignore the facts and lets only nitpick stats and bring to the table what YOU can remember LOL

you really didn't have to go back to 2002. You couldve easily looked back to last year and see we had a 'good' team as well. the same team that ended up in the super bowl? yeah, that one.
I can go on and on about how bad your statement was, but lets just agree that it was a stupid one.

I think it's pretty obvious I meant the "Harbaugh era" team.

If anybody knows how to drive down the field to get a FG it's the Niners :lol:

:lol: the nerve of some of these NTers.

blud aint you a raiders fan? Seabass has been your perennial MVP for how many seasons now and you want to joke about a team kicking FGs? a better question is, can the raiders actually get into the redzone so seabass doesn't have to miss 50 yard FGs and blame it on his holder???

Good Game. congrats barely squeaking out a home win

oh, i'm sure it was a good game when you guys "barely squeaked out" a home win against the bucs or when you barely won against the rams in STL.

love how Seahawks' fans try to take away from a win by the niners, when they acted and spoke like their team was damn near unstoppable. i dont know who talks more out their ***, Richard Sherman or the seahawks fanbase

Nah not one seahawks fan was bragging about either of those wins :lol:

Since 2002 49ers have had 4 winning seasons :lol:
safe to say you guys haven't had a memorable time.

I think it's pretty obvious I meant the "Harbaugh era" team.

if you really meant it as that, then good luck with english class.

Back
Top Bottom