:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

Go ahead and read again. Nobody mentioned it. It was all Luck and RGIII before it was Russell and then people added the extension of Colin to that list. I disagreed wholeheartedly. Russell for MVP wasn't a thing until last Monday. You're wrong. Flat out wrong. Your posts continually show that your ignorance proves the other persons point. In this case...me.

Here Paul, i'll save you the hassle of typing and I'll type up your thought-provoking analysis and insight for tomorrow, just copy and paste.

Peyton Manning leading MVP race.

Here you go..

Peyton Manning leading MVP race.

:wow:

Last edited:
im not even going to quote that pyramid. not sure why i even bother with you. Anyways, try again assasin.

whats every team's goal each season? make it to the super bowl. You said what has the niners done lately and i laid it out for you. None of that 20years ago BS. i'm telling you what was ACTUALLY a FACT instead of assumptions. This year is TBD.

"We say we are better than you this year" you sure thats all you've said? you stay looking up stats that favor your team of the past and try to shine. Then theres the whole "aint nobody beating us at home. trust" -- and you know what? so far so good. props. but don't count your chickens before they hatch.

let me know where im wrong.

To everyone, i had a blast out here. Not just because we won but because I got to take in the whole city and vibe with the people.

The only thing that didn't happen was JumpmanFromDaBay holding up his end of the bargain and buying me drinks but I'll give him a pass this go around. With the Raiders losing today he obviously has alot on his mind, bless his heart.

To my squad, my crew, Team 49ers lets keep holding it down baby. This is our forum.....we run this, and I'll be damned if anyone thinks otherwise. My flight leaves in the morning but im still partying tonight. "I'm at the Wyndham hotel ask for me."

:rofl:

To everyone, i had a blast out here. Not just because we won but because I got to take in the whole city and vibe with the people.

The only thing that didn't happen was JumpmanFromDaBay holding up his end of the bargain and buying me drinks but I'll give him a pass this go around. With the Raiders losing today he obviously has alot on his mind, bless his heart.

To my squad, my crew, Team 49ers lets keep holding it down baby. This is our forum.....we run this, and I'll be damned if anyone thinks otherwise. My flight leaves in the morning but im still partying tonight. "I'm at the Wyndham hotel ask for me."

:smokin

Thats why these Seahawk fans are the same as Texans fans of years past. Yea you're good now but shutup, you havent done ****.

I wouldnt take a Vikes fan opinion of whats happening between SF-Sea anyway. Same boat SEA is in so you wouldnt know

and what have you guys done lately? :lol:
Same as us

lately? lets see, we made it to the super bowl last year. conference round before that

what about you guys? legit question.

anddd this is exactly what i mean. see how dumb this **** is?
yall hate us bringing up the past, but you keep saying dumb **** like this

And we didn't make a superbowl in 05' :lol:

so you mean something that happened almost 10 years ago is fine? ok ok ok. I think i'm starting to get on your level now.
:D

Do you see what i initially responded too? :rofl:

you guys want us to bow too you because you guys were such a great franchise 20 years ago.
Everybody in the world gets it. Joe montana and steve young were awesome. You guys were great back then. But jesus christ all you guys have to say no matter what is "seahawks have done nothing so therefor their fans don't know anything about football" "49ers have had better history therefor we are better than them every year" blah blah blah
We say we are better than you this year, and you guys come up with the conclusion we guaranteed a super bowl :lol: Where does that make any sense.
I don't even get head aches when i see your guys unoriginal jabs and unintelligent points of analysis, i just feel like my head is going to implode :lol:
You guys were the laughing stock of the NFL until Harbaugh came into the bay, you know when we were winning the division damn near every year.
Im sure half of you were throwing up #chargers when they had LT and #raidergang when they had gannon

Also im glad to see you made it out alive deuce
No one is saying bow down because we had a great franchise 20 years ago, we're saying sit down and ST FU.
I'll make this easy for you, us niner fans who have watched multiple SB remember a non competitive Seahawksfranchise that didnt do diddly squat in the 80s and 90s, the Seahawks were the laughing stock of the west. For you guys to flap your gums is laughable because we know where your team has been and what your franchise has done.
For the younger Niner fans its a little similar, your team hasnt done **** recently, yea the hawks were in the SB years ago, but what does that have to do with now (just like how you bring up what our SB past has to do with now). You didnt do **** last yr or the yr before, its only now tht you guys are in first place that got u guys acting like Texans fans. Yall are just first place NFCW division leaders, nothing more, slow your roll

im not even going to quote that pyramid. not sure why i even bother with you. Anyways, try again assasin.

whats every team's goal each season? make it to the super bowl. You said what has the niners done lately and i laid it out for you. None of that 20years ago BS. i'm telling you what was ACTUALLY a FACT instead of assumptions. This year is TBD.

"We say we are better than you this year" you sure thats all you've said? you stay looking up stats that favor your team of the past and try to shine. Then theres the whole "aint nobody beating us at home. trust" -- and you know what? so far so good. props. but don't count your chickens before they hatch.

let me know where im wrong.

actually i said what have they done lately compared to seattle. Both have made the superbowl and lost lately. :lol: theres nothing more to it. once again look at what i initially responded too. So yeah you were wrong there.
What do you guys try to prove when you argue with us? you bring up **** everybody knows, like its revolutionary. :lol:

Thats why these Seahawk fans are the same as Texans fans of years past. Yea you're good now but shutup, you havent done ****.

I wouldnt take a Vikes fan opinion of whats happening between SF-Sea anyway. Same boat SEA is in so you wouldnt know

and what have you guys done lately? :lol:
Same as us

lately? lets see, we made it to the super bowl last year. conference round before that

what about you guys? legit question.

anddd this is exactly what i mean. see how dumb this **** is?
yall hate us bringing up the past, but you keep saying dumb **** like this

And we didn't make a superbowl in 05' :lol:

so you mean something that happened almost 10 years ago is fine? ok ok ok. I think i'm starting to get on your level now.
:D

Do you see what i initially responded too? :rofl:

you guys want us to bow too you because you guys were such a great franchise 20 years ago.
Everybody in the world gets it. Joe montana and steve young were awesome. You guys were great back then. But jesus christ all you guys have to say no matter what is "seahawks have done nothing so therefor their fans don't know anything about football" "49ers have had better history therefor we are better than them every year" blah blah blah
We say we are better than you this year, and you guys come up with the conclusion we guaranteed a super bowl :lol: Where does that make any sense.
I don't even get head aches when i see your guys unoriginal jabs and unintelligent points of analysis, i just feel like my head is going to implode :lol:
You guys were the laughing stock of the NFL until Harbaugh came into the bay, you know when we were winning the division damn near every year.
Im sure half of you were throwing up #chargers when they had LT and #raidergang when they had gannon

Also im glad to see you made it out alive deuce
No one is saying bow down because we had a great franchise 20 years ago, we're saying sit down and ST FU.
I'll make this easy for you, us niner fans who have watched multiple SB remember a non competitive Seahawksfranchise that didnt do diddly squat in the 80s and 90s, the Seahawks were the laughing stock of the west. For you guys to flap your gums is laughable because we know where your team has been and what your franchise has done.
For the younger Niner fans its a little similar, your team hasnt done **** recently, yea the hawks were in the SB years ago, but what does that have to do with now (just like how you bring up what our SB past has to do with now). You didnt do **** last yr or the yr before, its only now tht you guys are in first place that got u guys acting like Texans fans. Yall are just first place NFCW division leaders, nothing more, slow your roll

**** about what? :lol: we're in first and WILL be the 1 seed. Why would we be silent when we have the best record in the NFL?
And us fans who moved on and are currently in 2013 remember a POS franchise in SF being the laughing stock of the west.

loool so basically superbowls and pre 2000 NFL history = sensitive topics for Seahawk fans

Last edited:
nm. 707 summed up pretty much what i wanted to say.

but really, assasin, you dont see how flawed your stance is? you try and take jabs at how we only have our history. I point out something that happened in a span of 2 years and you bring something that happened almost 10 years ago as comparable.

:lol: okay buddy. you got me there.

Last edited:
Even though were 11-2 we really suck this year because we've never won a SB before. Am I doing it right?

but really, assasin, you dont see how flawed your stance is? you try and take jabs at how we only have our history. I point out something that happened in a span of 2 years and you bring something that happened almost 10 years ago as comparable.

no your stance sucks because your trying to argue something different

wow...i don't eem... wow.

wow...i don't eem... wow.

I don't know what you want me to tell you. My initial response and what your trying to say are completely different. Stopped getting worked up

actually i said what have they done lately compared to seattle. Both have made the superbowl and lost lately. :lol: theres nothing more to it. once again look at what i initially responded too. So yeah you were wrong there.
What do you guys try to prove when you argue with us? you bring up **** everybody knows, like its revolutionary. :lol:

lately? my dude, the last qb to take you to the superbowl left your team 3 seasons ago and unless shaun alexander still suits up, I don't think there are any remaining players from that seahawks sb team.

if you don't want niner fans to cite the past, then you should probably hold yourself to the same standard.

Back
Top Bottom