:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

And you believe that? :smh:

Seahawks fans are up there with Boston, Yankees, and Cowboys fans in terms on annoyance; but at least the teams of those fans have had past success.

Another reason this "rivalry" is a joke. When it was the Niners vs Cowboys it was 2 of the leagues greatest franchises matched up. Teams rich with history, tradition and success. The Seahawks have....noise and...starbucks....and adderall? :rolleyes

:rofl:

those niner cowboy nfc championship games were epic :pimp: we could be facing them in the first round this year too.

This 49ers Seahawks regular season "rivalry" is pale compared to that SF DAL rivalry. The Seahawks have never been good enough to face the 49ers in a playoff game for this "rivalry" to be big. Its just the mouths of Seahawk fans hyping it up that make this "rivalry" bigger than it is. Too much energy from their fans and have yet to prove anything. Its like a Bills fan, a Raptors fan or a Cubs fan talking ****.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight......one day Seahawks fans run their mouth about all the stabbings and fights at Candlestick, then the next day "the stick isnt that tough" or "aint nothing happen at the Stick."

Brilliant. 

I thought that was just you guys stabbing each other in the parking lot though

speaking of real rivalrys this clip popped up on my youtube. brings back chills seeing the footage and listening to pat and madden call the championship game. :pimp: if the cowboys didnt beat us in the early 90s NFC title games the niners would have like 8 superbowls right now.

Last edited:
hey look. oh wait, nevermind. nothing to see from a organization that has never accomplished anything lol :rofl:

Last edited:

Let me get this straight......one day Seahawks fans run their mouth about all the stabbings and fights at Candlestick, then the next day "the stick isnt that tough" or "aint nothing happen at the Stick."

Brilliant. 
I thought that was just you guys stabbing each other in the parking lot though
Was that supposed to be funny?

LOL @ our dads' team. Was in our teens, son.

Cant take past success and history away from us. Something Seahawks fans cant say; just hope/dreams, and a current NFCW standing.

Last edited:
Bruce Miller about to bust out this celebration against the Seahawks Pt. 2

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol:

What I've learned from this thread and every other post a niners fan has wrote about seahawks fans.. Since I'm from Seattle, and only 20 years old, I am put into a group of fans that are "one of the most annoying fan bases in sports" just because the team has had zero success before my time, and because I don't have the luxury to rep superbowl(s) won before I was even born... Yeah makes sense... I'll keep myself in check and not cheer for my team during their best season in franchise history and I'll wait to say something once we finally win a superbowl... :lol:

Can't wait for Sunday!

LOL @ our dads' team. Was in our teens, son.

Cant take past success and history away from us. Something Seahawks fans cant say; just hope/dreams, and a current NFCW standing.
We can't take their history away, either.
laugh.gif
I love it. 

Thread is awesome, keep it comin' yall :lol:

Sunday can't come soon enough! Should be a great and VERY physical game.

What I've learned from this thread and every other post a niners fan has wrote about seahawks fans.. Since I'm from Seattle, and only 20 years old, I am put into a group of fans that are "one of the most annoying fan bases in sports" just because the team has had zero success before my time, and because I don't have the luxury to rep superbowl(s) won before I was even born... Yeah makes sense... I'll keep myself in check and not cheer for my team during their best season in franchise history and I'll wait to say something once we finally win a superbowl... :lol:

Can't wait for Sunday!

LOL coming with BS out the mouth, thats why Seahawk fans are annoying. But yes please be quiet until (if) your team at least reaches the NFCCG

Last edited:
F this regular season game. I cant wait until the playoffs. Im hoping for a niners win this weekend but wont feel too bad if they lose to the Seahawks; yall have a good team currently, and theres no way we can win the NFCW this season. Our only focus is the sixth, maybe fifth seed. I sure hope we do go to SEA in the playoffs and shut that crowd up. Would be epic.

Last edited:

Thank you sir...

F this regular season game. I cant wait until the playoffs. Im hoping for a niners win this weekend but wont feel too bad if they lose to the Seahawks; yall have a good team currently, and theres no way we can win the NFCW this season. Our only focus is the sixth, maybe fifth seed. I sure hope we do go to SEA in the playoffs and shut that crowd up. Would be epic.

That's if you guys make the playoffs....

Last edited:
^^
Talking about this year bud

^
Yup, should be our only concern right now. At least 3-1 should seal the deal for the last 4 games.

Last edited:
Bears and Pack don't have QBs. Cowboys have...Romo? Dez? We already beat Arizona once. One more and I think 10-6 at worst gets it done for us.

Back
Top Bottom