Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yeah, I need/want exactly zero of these Originators' releases. My only hope is their drop somehow breathes a bit of life back into Saucony w/ the beasts so I can sell off some of my extra pairs. Right now, can't give a pair of Saucony away on the secondary market it seems. :rolleyes
i'll take a free pair lol

Bdga x Saucony Grid 8000 8/19 $130

draft-bdga-x-saucony-02.png

I give it a 6/10 Don't like the white on the back heel and the model
should of done a 5000 or 6000 model instead

love the kitty tongue tag :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

Hard to say what the value is at this point, but those dudes on stockx are out of their minds with those prices. I'm keeping mine, but as always I'm curious.

This one went as far as to make a 20 minute video about it...
(cringe warning)

Hard to say what the value is at this point, but those dudes on stockx are out of their minds with those prices. I'm keeping mine, but as always I'm curious.

This one went as far as to make a 20 minute video about it...
(cringe warning)

Lol they need to make money some how :emoji_shrug: Go figure :emoji_shrug: I feel like the resell marketplace in general is going down hill sooner then I expected.. the saucony resell market is very different from other brands --it's a hit or miss

ive been waiting for a bodega collab I actually like for a minute now. Im kinda diggin these, any sizing reccomendations?

IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1345.JPG
Tigers are in :smokin Btw one pair of laces kinda bum about that --- good thing I have a spare blk pair of rope laces

Nobody grabbed the Bodega 8Ks? I wasn't really a fan of them. Don't understand the colorway in regards to the theme at all, and the CW is too similar to the better Packer Snow Beach & Play Cloths MotoCross

Nobody grabbed the Bodega 8Ks? I wasn't really a fan of them. Don't understand the colorway in regards to the theme at all, and the CW is too similar to the better Packer Snow Beach & Play Cloths MotoCross
There not gonna sell that well --like u said looks like the packers and play cloth color blocking --I like the play cloth better --- I would get them under retail

I give it a 6/10 Don't like the white on the back heel and the model
should of done a 5000 or 6000 model instead

love the kitty tongue tag :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

i'm pretty so-so with the bodega colorway. yellow isn't really for me. but damn haha i love the lost kitty tongue tag. i'm tempted to get the shoe just for that.

Back
Top Bottom