Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Few sizes of the crystal caves if it helps anyone. I've still yet to wear my pair. Sizes 7-8.5, and 11.5

Bro, thank you for this... I was gonna cop the 11.5 but I said lemme checked the shop app first to see if I can use my shop cash (which they don't cause they're not on the app)

As I checked the app I found a site with nearly a FSR for $170 with free ship... Thought it was bogus at first but they have a legit IG, storefront and website

Scored a size 12 for $157 🔥🔥🔥... If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even checked, the universe be knowing B

Oh, the website:

Glad more of you dudes are getting the caves. Caves lite are a must cop too but I think the CCs are the most underrated shoe of the past year

Bro, thank you for this... I was gonna cop the 11.5 but I said lemme checked the shop app first to see if I can use my shop cash (which they don't cause they're not on the app)

As I checked the app I found a site with nearly a FSR for $170 with free ship... Thought it was bogus at first but they have a legit IG, storefront and website

Scored a size 12 for $157 🔥🔥🔥... If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have even checked, the universe be knowing B

Oh, the website:

Thanks for this. Finally got my 10.5. Recently got back into Saucony because of Jae Tips. Saw these around here and YT, but never was able to catch them.

Oh, the website:

Right after I bought them off eBay for $200. Ugh.

Nevermind, returning my eBay pair hopefully. Thanks for the link!

Last edited:
Definitely more tts than 6ks imo
I agree but I still went with my 6k size. It's just a little more room obviously. I tried half size down from my 6k size and it was a snug fit, toes at the end of the shoe snug. I like a little more room than that in my shoes personally so I went with same size as my 6ks.

Last edited:
I've just been calling them "my next purchase."
Definitely my next purchase too. Wouldn’t have thought I’d be more excited for Saucony drops this year than any other brand if you asked me a few years ago.

Jaetips OPG9’s are a must too IMO. Color palette looks better on them than the G2s to me. Only downside is I read these aren’t dropping the first half of the year.

IMG_9621.jpeg

Anybody interested in a size 10 crystal caves? Message me if so. It won't be retail as I'm trying to get my money back but it will be a good deal. Bought a second pair from that link a few pages back and can't return my other ones unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom