Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Definitely great that Saucony is getting more publicity as they have really great looking models and comfortable as well. The premiers are my 3rd pair of saucony's in the collection.

Comfort alone made me follow the brand ever since I copped the bushwackers in '12.

Anywhere online still have these or is ebay the best bet? Really need a pair. Thanks in advance.

Thanks. Placed an order for a size 8. It let me add a size 8 to cart then said they would email me when they locate an 8 in their stock. They haven't sent me a invoice to pay though, and now the size 8 is no longer showing up on the link. Is this normal or does this mean they sold out of the 8 prior to me placing the order?

Thanks. Placed an order for a size 8. It let me add a size 8 to cart then said they would email me when they locate an 8 in their stock. They haven't sent me a invoice to pay though, and now the size 8 is no longer showing up on the link. Is this normal or does this mean they sold out of the 8 prior to me placing the order?
I honestly don't know, I have never purchased from them online. I was just posting because I saw that you (and maybe others) were still looking for them and I happened to see it on their twitter feed.

Last edited:
I just left Walters about a hour ago. They had all three colorways on the shelf so I'm sure some sizes are available. There website wasn't that good at first but they've gotten better with updating it.

idk seeing these pics from everyone i still cant put my finger on it, but theres something on each shoe that throws me off. really strange lol 

Im kinda digging those grey offsprings but man since the premiers are getting a wider release idk

Why pay resale when they haven't even dropped everywhere yet? :rolleyes

Because I don't want to run the chance of not attaining something I truly want?

Because if the stores do in store only I won't even have the slightest chance of getting them?

Because I have the money to buy them ?

Back
Top Bottom