Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

really feel bad for those that actually waited till the release time. i'd be furious if I was on time and my size was already sold out. Pays to be early i guess..

Yeah not sure when they put the ninja links up, but I was just browsing the GR's they had up and I think it was on the 6000's I saw the images for those 2 offsprings, on the 'other colors' and thought wtf... clicked it and noticed the fsr and you could add to cart and check out. That's when I posted the links here. It wasn't broadcasted as 'live' anywhere I don't think. I passed on them though. Burned two big of a hole in my wallet in the past few weeks lol.

Really bad customer service IMO. Why post the timing at 10AM UK then right? lol
Also, it wasn't tweeted on their Twitter page.

Oh well, looking on the bright side, I'll save my budget for this for rainy days :lol:

pretty ****** up that they had the links up almost 45 mins b4 the actual drop. 

I just edited my post above with the links.

Found it browsing some of the GR's lol.
Ah!!! That is hilarious. Gonna have to pass as well. I'm not too crazy about the set, also just bought some curry 1500's like an hour ago..thank you for the link!! Definitely the thought that counts. Repppppppppd

Forgot about these but that price was too much for me anyway. Lame that they put them up so early.

I guess all of us will be praying to the shoe gawds for a stateside release of the Offsprings. I don't mind this L at all.

I'll be shooting for the grey pair most likely. Don't think these are hyped as the Premier's so it should be an easy cop.

Thats what u think :lol: ...better get used to the new struggle. sauconys are just gonna be on more and more radars as they drop more collabos and JB ppl continue to make the switch to runners. this is the yr saucony becomes asics as far as popularity goes. 

I guess all of us will be praying to the shoe gawds for a stateside release of the Offsprings. I don't mind this L at all.

now u see what I was talking about :lol:

now u see what I was talking about
laugh.gif
I'm biting the bullet bro
laugh.gif

Thought about spending almost $500 to get both pairs shipped from a guy selling some pairs...But then I think for that price I'd rather get some Soho's and have a good chunk of cash left over for other stuff.

those Offspring ***** look weak as hell the more pictures start to come out....

Lishaun had ****** juiced early tho...

ok I wanted to cop the offsprings so I searched google for the uk time and It said that 6 am est was 10 am uk time wrong!!! So was it 5 am est

ok I wanted to cop the offsprings so I searched google for the uk time and It said that 6 am est was 10 am uk time wrong!!! So was it 5 am est

It doesn't matter what time, they put them live way early. But I believe they were supposed to release at 10am GMT, which converts to 3am PDT (6am EDT), but the links were up a bit after 1:30am PDT, which is even before 2am PST. So whether you used standard or daylight you were screwed lol. BTW, however they did the links was horrible. As was said before, you couldn't find the shoes on the Saucony page or other pages until it was too late.

dang that's weak I just knew I was gonna get em too earlier yesterday this guy said he would sell em to me for 245 with the shirt I started to but nah

It doesn't matter what time, they put them live way early. But I believe they were supposed to release at 10am GMT, which converts to 3am PDT (6am EDT), but the links were up a bit after 1:30am PDT, which is even before 2am PST. So whether you used standard or daylight you were screwed lol. BTW, however they did the links was horrible. As was said before, you couldn't find the shoes on the Saucony page or other pages until it was too late.

They were supposed to release at 10AM British time, which is different from GMT in the Summer Daylight saving months, so it was 2AM PST. But you are right though, they still released them way early. Thanks again to @TeivLite for the headsup.

Last edited:
They were supposed to release at 10AM British time, which is different from GMT in the Summer Daylight saving months, so it was 2AM PST. But you are right though, they still released them way early. Thanks again to @TeivLite for the headsup.
OffspringShoes_UK  ‏@OffspringShoes    Apr 5

These drop on the 07.04.14 at 10AM GMT.

they never mentioned that it was 10am BST

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-est-converter

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/bst-to-est-converter

Last edited:

They said UK time on their blog though. I guess even British people are confused about their time.

http://www.offspring.co.uk/blog/offspring-x-saucony-coming-soon/

The collaboration will be available from all Offspring stores nationwide from 10am on Saturday 5th of April, and Offspring.co.uk from 10am on Monday the 7th of April, 10am uk time

Just got my order cancellation email. They said that they sold out.
That sucks, man. Seems like this release was a huge mess. I've heard that Saucony has said there will be a wider release though, even though Offspring said they wouldn't earlier.

That sucks, man. Seems like this release was a huge mess. I've heard that Saucony has said there will be a wider release though, even though Offspring said they wouldn't earlier.
If it's like the Soho joints I wouldnt call that a wider release :lol:

Back
Top Bottom