Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

HUGE lom fan, but passing on the Aces. Looking forward to the rest of the pack though.

If anyone can oop a sz 13 hit my PMs. I'm a planetary geologist, space themed things are my jam.

Said **** it and bought the Blue Offsprings for $220 shipped. Set complete. 
nthat.gif

I ordered the anteaters on the 4th, only received them on the 22nd. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I ordered the anteaters on the 4th, only received them on the 22nd. :smh:

Just be glad you got them for retail. They are extremely limited and a stateside release will likely be in store only everywhere. I don't regret waking up at 3am because with the price I ended up getting for them allowed me to get another pair of Soho's.

Last edited:
First time ever actively looking to get a bigger release of a Saucony. Those ACES are too sick not to get. Anyone have any tips or tricks on copping online this saturday threw the site? Could really appreciate the help I'm all the way in the Bay Area so store pick ups ain't an option sadly.

First time ever actively looking to get a bigger release of a Saucony. Those ACES are too sick not to get. Anyone have any tips or tricks on copping online this saturday threw the site? Could really appreciate the help I'm all the way in the Bay Area so store pick ups ain't an option sadly.

Online is Monday at 7pm, not Saturday.

Just seen this on IG, they packing extra laces in condiment wrappers (BBQ & mayo...I'm guessing maroon and white), DOPE touch.

available 10AM Friday 4.25.14 for $120 each. The Red/Black/Grey colorway will be available in-store ONLY first come first serve. The ALL RED colorway will be available online ONLY at UBIQlife.com

Some pics I took yesterday. Good looking colorways, just not my favorite model. 

If anyone is going to extra butter today please post how that line is looking, eBay prices on these are already at $250+
ohwell.gif

Willing to pay retail + take care of you if anyone can scoop an 11.

Last edited:
So bummed the past few LoM releases have been 8.5 and above. I'm half size too small. :frown:
Just be glad you got them for retail. They are extremely limited and a stateside release will likely be in store only everywhere. I don't regret waking up at 3am because with the price I ended up getting for them allowed me to get another pair of Soho's.
And i'm definitely stoked i got em for retail, just no idea why it took that long to get here. Got the free tshirt as well.

Did you trade 1 for 1 or did you have to top up with cash for the sohos?

If anyone is going to extra butter today please post how that line is looking, eBay prices on these are already at $250+
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
 To me, I'm not feelin at all, passed on offsprings too. Really can't see anyone buying at $250. I think they'll go down. Best of luck to you pm sz if you miss out, I'll try to oop retail if you want on Monday if you fail.

If anyone is going to extra butter today please post how that line is looking, eBay prices on these are already at $250+ :\  

Those are pre-order prices not actual resell prices. EB usually has a lot of pairs Instock from what I seen from past release. Shouldn't be that tough to grab a pair online. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom