Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Man I need those mints in a 8.5 had such a busy work day yesterday there was no way possible to get to my phone and order.

Saucony pulling a Jimmy Jazz sending me emails about ghost shoes in my cart 
laugh.gif

Can someone tell me what's so nice about the sohos? Prices are unjustifiable for that shoe imo. "Collab" price hikes

Yeah...it looks like my Offsprings from Afew are in Oakland now...so maybe those will come in today. Saucony has grabbed most of my money this week with the Cavity Pack and both Offsprings. :pimp:

Still only seeing the womens version.  Is that what you're looking at?  I can see that confusing a lot of folks if they're not careful...

Rep, finally got myself a pair..hopefully it comes through.  I originally had an order through 24-kt but I messed up on my address and they still haven't gotten back to me even though the order went through.  I am now requesting that they cancel my order because their prices is somewhat outrageous since they even included the VAT.

Few mens size Mints at Burnrubber, can't link cause I'm new here. Finding mints everywhere but no black razz 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom