Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Today.

^^^these aren't for me or even the same person, but no to answer your question. I went half size down in the 5000 on mine. so they ran big

does the 5000 fit small on you?
I see. You're a good person hehe

The 5000 feels a little smaller than the original yeah BUT the toebox in the original has a lot of dead space it seems.)

Actully wish I went 0.5 up on the 5k.

Alright after wearing these for 6 hours they are kind of breaking in. The fit is getting better over time.

I still have to get used walking on these tough. I'm used to walking in flat Nikes and these things have more cusion than my SB's lol.

Last edited:
Just pulled out the insole and man what have they done with the air unit?

It's weird that they didn't put it from edge to edge.

Got wifey's razz today, like the suede on those more than my fake mint suedes. Hers got more glue stains tho
laugh.gif

I'm wearing my Offsprings for the first time today and man do they look and feel great!  The only problem I noticed is that when I laced them, the lace in the left shoe is a couple inches longer than the one in the right shoe!  I emailed the seller (WOEI) to see if they could help me get a new pair, but not sure if this is a Saucony issue or something they will kick back to Offspring or what.  Certainly not the end of the world, but kind of annoying regardless.

looks like the guy in extra butters instagram pic from a day ago is rockin the snowbeachs... maybe changing my mind. also my 11 womens razz fits and im usually a 9.5 smh 

I was just looking at my pair again and maybe it's because they weren't extremely limited, the fact that they are Grid 9000s or it's the shop's name, but the UIbiq Dirty Martini's are so spot on. They're underrated and the color way itself is extremely easy to work with.

The quality and the materials are there. I just think it deserves some more love. 

Last edited:

I was just looking at my pair again and maybe it's because they weren't extremely limited, the fact that they are Grid 9000s or it's the shop's name, but the UIbiq Dirty Martini's are so spot on. They're underrated and the color way itself is extremely easy to work with.

The quality and the materials are there. I just think it deserves some more love. 
I love my DMs.

Back
Top Bottom