Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Earlier today

Snow beaches release online this Friday right? I'm going to have to try my luck online through a iPhone if so. I need them joints to go with all my winter lo

Man, the quality is all over the place on these. I got a women's 9 for my lady from UrbanOutfitters and a men's 9 for me from Jimmy Jazz. Her pair has one perfect shoe with a nice nappy suede on the toebox, while the other has a scuff and the suede doesn't feel as great. The suede on both shoes of my pair feel mediocre and there's dark areas on the suede. Not very happy, but it was only $65. Going to return her pair today because she doesn't want it anymore, good thing UO takes free returns in store. JJ on the other hand, does not and requires you to ship back to them and they take the shipping cost out of the refund. Maybe I'll use them as beaters or pass them off to a friend because I'm not going take a loss on returning a $65 sneaker lol.

Last edited:
Thank you, somebody had to say it. It's a 65 dollar shoe and no offense but I think y'all just got bad luck cause I helped about 4 of my homies with oops on these and every single pair that came to me had great quality.

For anyone still looking, Amazon.com has some larger sizes of the Black Razz at retail plus free shipping.

Just scooped up a 12 so I'm stoked!

P
Thanks man i was hoping they'd show up again. Had to go up a half size though :/. Hopefully i can find a 10 somewhere. Total was $40 with a gift card
smokin.gif

Last edited:
anyone have a link to the saucony size guide that you can use to compare different shoes? debating whether I could work a UK 8 in the Shadow 6000 when I only have UK 7's are they are a nice snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom