Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

If anyone is looking for the polka dot pack, FLY will be dropping them online at 3pm est, so in a few hours. They also have almost all their other shoes on sale for labor day, check them out! heres a link to where the Sauconys will be at in about 2 hours!

They're dropping both colorways, so grab your sizes quick, they usually sell out new releases within minutes.

http://www.flystreetlife.com/index.php/brands/where/brand/saucony.html

If anyone is looking for the polka dot pack, FLY will be dropping them online at 3pm est, so in a few hours. They also have almost all their other shoes on sale for labor day, check them out! at  flystreetlife 2 hours!

They're dropping both colorways, so grab your sizes quick, they usually sell out new releases within minutes.

Copped the Greens -- thanks for the heads-up and links U33 & ThreeGeees.

I'll decide whether I keep them after I have them in hand. Not totally sold on them yet, but folks here seem to love 'em, and for $117 shipped it's definitely worth checking out.

Got Navy Offsprings in today.  Really happy with the quality and color blocking and how wearable it is.  Fills my only in soho void.

Got Navy Offsprings in today.  Really happy with the quality and color blocking and how wearable it is.  Fills my only in soho void.
Love Offsprings.  Pics or ban!
happy.gif

Drove by UBIQ around 9AM... saw how long line was and decided it wasn't worth standing out there to "possibly" get my size. 

Figured I'd swing back by later. Got there around 10:45. Walked in and they still had my size 10. Successful cop. 

fits true to size?

.5 down, like all Sauconys. Same size as Gel Sagas and NBs.
Oh boy... wish I saw this before I ordered from Fly earlier. All my sz 10 Sauconys fit great except for the Shadow 6k Premiums I just wore yesterday. Them things are enormous. Feel like 11s.

Oh boy... wish I saw this before I ordered from Fly earlier. All my sz 10 Sauconys fit great except for the Shadow 6k Premiums I just wore yesterday. Them things are enormous. Feel like 11s.
TTS  (Nike size) is wearable don't worry, i just like my kicks to fit perfect and TTS just fits slightly too long for me. Stick an extra insole or wear thick socks and you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom