Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

yo.... in all the madness did anyone address the the sizing of 6000s compared to shadow originals??
I get both my 6ks and shadow OGs in the same size and they are exactly the same length-wise.

6ks feel a lot roomier whereas the Shadow OGs tend to hug your feet a little tighter.  

What's a fair resale price to pay for a size 9 in the Bait CW3?

Those or S&S anteaters?
Well, if you're patient enough or if you can talk down resellers, they can be had for slightly under $200. I know after striking out on the raffle and the EU release, I got a pair off eBay for $190 shipped with the 3M Bait laces included.

so how are bait's cruel world part 3 holding up? do the toebox crease after time or are they solid?

I get both my 6ks and shadow OGs in the same size and they are exactly the same length-wise.
6ks feel a lot roomier whereas the Shadow OGs tend to hug your feet a little tighter.  

see? That's why I'm wondering if I should .5 down. I hate how roomy my grids are, should've gotten a 6.

Is this the Charcoal cw? or is this navy? (filtered heavy in this picture makes it look navy) I hope its a navy because the stock photo of the charcoal is an easy pass.

You guys reckon holding out for a coupon or promo for the lux jazz Os is a good idea? So tempted to cop off uo but that stingy bastard in me's making me hesitate..

You guys reckon holding out for a coupon or promo for the lux jazz Os is a good idea? So tempted to cop off uo but that stingy bastard in me's making me hesitate..
Just saw a post that END has 20% off using Autumn14 coupon code if you want to order from there instead.

Back
Top Bottom