Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Found on instagram. Looks like the same pants as the pics posted above. PM if pic needs to be removed. Really well done shoe!

10727810_647957281984095_1385938525_n.jpg

Purple and grey Features look really nice. I think I prefer the grey toe pair though

Welp another impulse buy, Kithstrikes usually do it, couldn't pass for $98 shipped, the cw is really dope, hopefully the materials are on point

Last edited:
Those Kithstrike are looking like GRs that will release later on In other accounts in the future

But does this mean he has an upcoming collab with Orginals...

Last edited:
Those Kithstrike are looking like GRs that will release later on In other accounts in the future

they pretty much are...they kno it will sit, so what better way to move em then by calling it a kithstrike lol.

Last edited:

They look like GRs because they are GRs. Just Kith exclusive. It's an og korean female cw brought back for men

Word I knew I seen them on eBay looks dull compared to those kith filters but good for them they really campaigning hard to move them

Last edited:
People have been pin rolling for 20+ years, but to answer your question... yes

I remember in middle school dudes used to put rubber bands at the bottoms of their jeans---I realized this AFTER my post :lol:

but yea. I think it's cool (somewhat). Cuz right now the denim joggers look like those terrible pants our grandparents wore back in the 90s :lol: :lol: Somebody needs to make a nice demin jogger.

Back
Top Bottom