Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

If these were a Saucony x (insert boutique here) they would have flew of the shelves. And for $65 Shipped, you can't beat the material on these. I should've grabbed a pair of those mint running man 6000s too.

$65 shipped? :nerd:

they hate is strong on those rise x saucony ones, I guess because f the shady dealings the shop does from the rumors I heard from other people.

they hate is strong on those rise x saucony ones, I guess because f the shady dealings the shop does from the rumors I heard from other people.

Really? They've always been friendly and transparent with me.

i hear I t from here, people here was saying it like "bumping up the prices and backdoors and cancelling cheap orders" dunno if tis true.

i hear I t from here, people here was saying it like "bumping up the prices and backdoors and cancelling cheap orders" dunno if tis true.

I shop with rise a few times a month, I've had only great experiences. They're also the only shop I've seen keep ppl updating on their collab orders via email & social media. Pretty good overall, in my opinion.

Back on topic... Anybody know if there are confirmed Saucony releases (collab or GR) before the end of the year?

Back
Top Bottom