Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Has someone received shipping emails from Renarts yet? I ordered my Penfields yesterday, but no news about shipping so far.

Today

After always being in the wrong place every time these have released,  I finally picked them up last night for retail + 8.1% NV sales tax + gas money.  DS, OG everything.

Seller was just sitting on them (his 2nd pair on ice) and planning to sell through a local consignment, but saw my instagram comments of how much I liked the shoe, contacted via DM and set up the exchange. 

Was going to take my chances on the Ubiq release this morning but after reading that they didn't even make it online, I feel really lucky and blessed. Sneaker karma is real.

Feature did a great job on this collaboration, and I just love the over all look of the shoe.  Glad I passed on the AJ4 Legend Blue in favor for these, wasn't really feeling them in the first place.

I'm based in Vegas, and was told (by both a worker at Feature when I went there searching for this shoe, and the by the guy who sold me these last night) that the next Feature x Saucony collab, the $500 chip, with the predominate purple upper will be releasing later this month.

I am looking for the life on Mars in US 11 (the orange black one). Does anybody know the way to find it with reasonable price?

I bought a pair (same size) off eBay for $250 shipped DS after talking with the seller in September and coming back a few months later as he sat on them his high price.
Be patient and talk to sellers man. Someone will bite and sell for cheaper. They're usually listed for around $300+ but that's too high.
Good luck with your search!

I'll be looking for the red pair sometime this year.

Walter..

After always being in the wrong place every time these have released,  I finally picked them up last night for retail + 8.1% NV sales tax + gas money.  DS, OG everything.

Seller was just sitting on them (his 2nd pair on ice) and planning to sell through a local consignment, but saw my instagram comments of how much I liked the shoe, contacted via DM and set up the exchange. 

Was going to take my chances on the Ubiq release this morning but after reading that they didn't even make it online, I feel really lucky and blessed. Sneaker karma is real.

Feature did a great job on this collaboration, and I just love the over all look of the shoe.  Glad I passed on the AJ4 Legend Blue in favor for these, wasn't really feeling them in the first place.

I'm based in Vegas, and was told (by both a worker at Feature when I went there searching for this shoe, and the by the guy who sold me these last night) that the next Feature x Saucony collab, the $500 chip, with the predominate purple upper will be releasing later this month.

what an awesome story about how you got these! Sometimes if u just put out a good vibe the universe will bless you :lol:

Well I pm'ed the person who needed the 9.5 maybe he doesn't need it that bad. Anyhow, if anyone needs help just PM me. Happy New Year

Very nice!

$#!tty situation for me, but maybe it can help one of you who wants a pair of size 10 beaters...

I bought a pair of Saucony Jazz Premium in charcoal cw on eBay last week.  They were described as new in box, but arrived in a USPS shipping bag, which resulted in the suede looking really nappy.  To top it off, they aren't even the right size!  The seller was nice enough to refund my money and he didn't want to pay for return shipping, so if any of you want a size 10 and don't mind imperfect suede, just pay for shipping and they're yours.  I'll make sure they're boxed.  Shoot me a PM if interested.

UPDATE: they're off to a fellow NT'er

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom