Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Life on Mars, TTS (Nike) or do most size down. I am a 13 in most sneakers, never owned Saucony before

I'm a 13 in Nike and go down to a 12 in some NB. So my foot may be a touch smaller than yours... And I wear a 13 in the 6k with no issues. I'd get a 13 in every Saucony if I were you. You won't find any 12.5 so don't even bother.

I'm a 13 in Nike and go down to a 12 in some NB. So my foot may be a touch smaller than yours... And I wear a 13 in the 6k with no issues. I'd get a 13 in every Saucony if I were you. You won't find any 12.5 so don't even bother.
awesome thanks

Wondering if there's any demand for Saucony Jazz in full suede (Silver/grey) circa early 90's, in the blue and black box? Found these in my closet, brand new, never laced, and wondered if these have any serious collector value? Sorry if the question is off topic for the thread. Thanks!

Wondering if there's any demand for Saucony Jazz in full suede (Silver/grey) circa early 90's, in the blue and black box? Found these in my closet, brand new, never laced, and wondered if these have any serious collector value? Sorry if the question is off topic for the thread. Thanks!
pics?

Probably not much value but still dope. Most of the new Saucony buyers won't appreciate a nice vintage pair of Jazz. Let's see a pic though.

Size 10?
nerd.gif

There's a pair of the blue Grid 9000s from the 3 dots pack in size 13 sitting on the bay right now, I would highly recommend someone get on that, probably the best gr from last year imo...

Blackberrys look interesting. But if i learnt anything from 2014, every GR can eventually be had under retail. lol

Yeah mykoh mykoh every GR. I followed this rule for the most part with some glaring exceptions. Like the cavity pack and the jazz lux pack. should have waited. Will be holding off best I can this year. I have enough shoes to wear.

Got these a little while ago but wore them for the first time this weekend. AMAZING shoe, comfort is incredible. def got me interested in the rest of the cruel world shoes.... 

Oh, I agree...but I'm obviously not a sneaker collector, so if these were sought after, I figured I can use the money, and there's probably someone out there chasing down vintage deadstock who these would mean more to than me.  I don't know the collectors market at all, I just know from my own experience how hard it can be to find good vintage items unused.

Thanks.... I guess I can feel safe putting these on my feet if there's no heavy collectors market for them.
Seems like they still make something similar in black only.

Here's a pic for the curious...size 9.

Those are Buttery, love me a clean pair of jazz with a clean white midsole.

Anyways I wonder what BDGA will be dropping tonight...hoping for some phase 1 or 2 collabs but that's wishful thinking lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom