Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Reminds me I need to order paint to de-pink my pair when they arrive...

Last edited:
But Blake I thought pink was your favorite color
laugh.gif
Wrong, purple!

Finally pulled the trigger on the black and grey pair with the premier vip code. Might get the blue pair if it's still abailable down the line.

I'm new to Saucony casual shoes. It's the only brand I'll wear for running shoes though.

Anyways, just need a price check. Is 150 good for the saucony x rise collab? This guy in a sneaker group i know is selling. They look pretty much DS.

I'm new to Saucony casual shoes. It's the only brand I'll wear for running shoes though.

Anyways, just need a price check. Is 150 good for the saucony x rise collab? This guy in a sneaker group i know is selling. They look pretty much DS.
Yes, $150 was the retail price for those I think

Thats a good price for a DS or a VNDS pair. Ive been interested in those for a while. The leather sock liner seems unique...

Picked up 2 pairs out of the Penfield 60/40 pack for 60 each today. very happy for that price.

Hmmm I must be like the only guy that likes those. Love my pair the quality is great. I'm assuming a local shop had them for that low? I need the other two to complete the pack and $60 would be a nice price.

Hmmm I must be like the only guy that likes those. Love my pair the quality is great. I'm assuming a local shop had them for that low? I need the other two to complete the pack and $60 would be a nice price.
local spot is closing one of their two locations. 50% off retail on everything.

Back
Top Bottom