Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

white flats from my LOMs ftw 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Props to BAIT for this raffle system.  Seems to make it much easier for the masses...those who truly want the kicks...to prosper.  If only all limited, exclusive, collaborative  releases could be this smooth and painless.  Other boutiques, take note!  

Very nice..Personal thoughts on them after seeing that non edited photo?

Tooo clean man the filter photo makes the that mint tint look white as u look closely it's not lol it's gives them a nice subtle pop with the navy. Can't wait. Also comes with a pair of extra laces in that mint tint.

Last edited:

Props to BAIT for this raffle system.  Seems to make it much easier for the masses...those who truly want the kicks...to prosper.  If only all limited, exclusive, collaborative  releases could be this smooth and painless.  Other boutiques, take note!  
Its a good system if you got the raffle... Im bitter lol. I hope they are gonna be available some other way.

Got a extra 9.5 if anyone is interested. I really want the Atlantic/Pacific sights tho... You think that would be a good trade if I get both?

Tried changing the URL to see if I could drop down to a 9.5 but no dice. Hesitant to buy at TTS with the leather liner. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom