Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Other shops definitely need to take notes. Feature has done so well with shipping out this pack that if they didn't come so quickly, you'd almost be shocked.

Feature is awesome!!! Didn't get the pumpkins but their service overall has been great and the shipping has been phenomenal!

Didn't even want pumpkins but would love to see world class shipping service for once.

Good job on both pairs:

had absolute 0 idea my $1000 chips were even shipped yet... come home to a package from Las Vegas & i was like no way... Mind you im in NJ. Shops need to take notes from feature on this one... opened it up, WOW. These are flames

YUP same here I was surprise to see my order at my door step. :smokin

most of baits stuff has been lack luster. look cool, but in hand ZZzzZZzzz. these are crazy though. i love them. colors are perfect aside from the midsole being the most ridiculous dark navy i have ever seen. its basically black unless you're in direct sunlight. but otherwise, really awesome shoe. one of my favorites so far this year. 

Received my Pumpkins in the am. I should've went a .5 size down but a thicker sock will take care of the issue gonna have to lace these a little different. Dope shoe non the less

really mad about all those features. each one had one or two things throwing them off for me. loved the packaging and theme.

most of baits stuff has been lack luster. look cool, but in hand ZZzzZZzzz. these are crazy though. i love them. colors are perfect aside from the midsole being the most ridiculous dark navy i have ever seen. its basically black unless you're in direct sunlight. but otherwise, really awesome shoe. one of my favorites so far this year. 
Now that's wearing your shoes!  Nice shots.

Back
Top Bottom