Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just got theses lodge pack wools in from te restock this week. Quality and material is top notch on these. Makes me want to cop the camo ones as well but I just pulled the trigger on some Bait CW5's so need to chill it with the spending for a bit. Really digging what Saucony's been doing lately though.

Was able to grab the 8.5's. Missed the restock and kept the page up. Randomly refreshed the page and they were there :D

Congrats man. I hope you like them.

I liked the colors and the fact that they were a 5k for a change but wasn't to thrilled that they were another G9 hybrid. I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger anyway. After I recieced them I initially didn't like them in hand. The shape didn't look right, I think it was due to the materials and the 5k sitting atop the g9 sole. Once I got them on my feet I was glad I copped.

Last edited:
Never owned a pair of Saucony's but was eyeing them Grid 9000's for a minute. Only model I really liked from the company. Can someone tell me how they run in size?

I wear a size 10 in most Nikes but airmax's I'm a 10.5,  puma disc blaze and blaze of Glory I went up to a 10.5 because of the sockliner, I think I might have to do the same with the Saucony's but I heard they are are true to size. Need some confirmation, I hate buying kicks online when you can't try them on and I don't want to chance it and get the wrong size. Thanks in advance.

Never owned a pair of Saucony's but was eyeing them Grid 9000's for a minute. Only model I really liked from the company. Can someone tell me how they run in size?

I wear a size 10 in most Nikes but airmax's I'm a 10.5,  puma disc blaze and blaze of Glory I went up to a 10.5 because of the sockliner, I think I might have to do the same with the Saucony's but I heard they are are true to size. Need some confirmation, I hate buying kicks online when you can't try them on and I don't want to chance it and get the wrong size. Thanks in advance.

Definitely do NOT go up in any Saucony. Most go half size down, and some wide footers go TTS. Footaction is supposedly stocking Saucony originals, though I haven't checked my local store yet. Worth a shot if you're unsure on size. FYI- I go half size down in all Saucony OG's from my regular Air Max size.

Definitely do NOT go up in any Saucony. Most go half size down, and some wide footers go TTS. Footaction is supposedly stocking Saucony originals, though I haven't checked my local store yet. Worth a shot if you're unsure on size. FYI- I go half size down in all Saucony OG's from my regular Air Max size.
repped! much appreciated man.

Is this normal for a pair of burgers? only one of the tongues is perforated 
seems to me like just a factory flaw.. like those 6s^ , i have some 1s were the leather is different on the swooshes.. doesn't surprise me coming from the saucony factory, with all the little flaws i seem to be able to find on my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom