Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Honestly i just dont like the grid 9000 midsole no matter what upper is on it. Am I alone? 
Ive never owned any hybrids but I do have the mint Grid 9000 and I cant tell what the hell is wrong with the size if its .5 too big or just the upper that makes the shoe feel so weird on my foot. I think I've only worn them maybe once but thats also because that color is damn hard to match. Glad I only paid 80 plus shipping cause I def would of been salty if it  cost me more. 

Will be popping my Saucony cherry for those Mint Chocolate Chips and the Vanilla Strawberry. 

God Damn it now I feel like I have to buy em lol I really don't need em but that suede does look buttery and the 4 laces to go with em. If only i would have copped the lodge pack i could use that as an excuse not to get em but may have to ditch the Asics collabs for these right herr. Anyone know if Saucony will send out tweet links? I swear the only notifications I see are from Sneaker Review & Release pages like kicks on fire and sneakernews never see Nikestore or SauconyOrigs send out messages to my phone lol

Im not much for mint sneakers.  I did pick up the Saucony Minty Fresh pair and I like them for summer wear.  I was optimistic about the strawberry pair but I feel like they just missed the mark on those.  It's like something could have been done slightly different to make them look better.  I can't quite pinpoint it.

More red...less pink. Pink and cream just isnt that wearable imo 

Im not much for mint sneakers.  I did pick up the Saucony Minty Fresh pair and I like them for summer wear.  I was optimistic about the strawberry pair but I feel like they just missed the mark on those.  It's like something could have been done slightly different to make them look better.  I can't quite pinpoint it.

More red...less pink. Pink and cream just isnt that wearable imo 
I tried to mess with it in an online photo editor and I just can't put anything I like together.  I tried adding more cream and red to the toe box.  Did you like the Space Snacks?

Todays wear. One of the best Bait collabs to date. The all suede and leather tongue is butter. 
nthat.gif
  ...Still haven't UNDSd mine.  Plan to soon.

Last edited:

I tried to mess with it in an online photo editor and I just can't put anything I like together.  I tried adding more cream and red to the toe box.  Did you like the Space Snacks?
I like the shoe just not on me...if that makes sense haha. I think is a well designed colorway but its not for me.

What is that photo editor btw?

Last edited:
Packer just emailed me saying my black G9s weren't in stock :smh:

Gonna try & finesse a pair of Grids outta this for the promo price.

Mint chocolate's looking right might try for em
I'm worried these are gonna be too hype and sell out faster than the lodge pack lol I have a reminder on my phone and I'm making sure i have some twitter notifications on as well as instagram notifications. Anyone know if there is a standard time that Saucony.com puts up releases? Im in the southeast so not sure what timezone their in compared to me. 

*you ever owned a pair of G9 Shadow 6 before? I keep hearing the hybrids run big, I know the S6 certainly does but Ive never had a hybrid pair before and half sizes are a no go since im 13 lol might have to wing it with the 12 and hope for the best.

Last edited:
I'm worried these are gonna be too hype and sell out faster than the lodge pack lol I have a reminder on my phone and I'm making sure i have some twitter notifications on as well as instagram notifications. Anyone know if there is a standard time that Saucony.com puts up releases? Im in the southeast so not sure what timezone their in compared to me. 

*you ever owned a pair of G9 Shadow 6 before? I keep hearing the hybrids run big, I know the S6 certainly does but Ive never had a hybrid pair before and half sizes are a no go since im 13 lol might have to wing it with the 12 and hope for the best.

Yeah I think they are gonna sell similar to the razz/mint pack from last year. Yes I do own a pair of g9 shadow 6(bodega leopard) and I do have more room. I go true with all my sauconys and those are the biggest.

I think the time is 9 or 10 eastern but you can find them on the site a little earlier than the launch time and purchase I waited like a idiot for the razz, they eventually sold out.

Back
Top Bottom