Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I wasn't able to cop the strawberrys this past weekend due to my first love[SB's] having a big week/weekend. Was jus too involved and sort of forgot.

You guys start getting yours yet?? Let's [emoji]128064[/emoji] those on feet pics!

Was wondering the same thing. I chose standard shipping. At this point, I'm thinking either today or tomorrow that they'll ship.
Update: they shipped.

I wasn't able to cop the strawberrys this past weekend due to my first love[SB's] having a big week/weekend. Was jus too involved and sort of forgot.

You guys start getting yours yet?? Let's [emoji]128064[/emoji] those on feet pics!
As soon as they ship I'll try to get on feet pics.

strawberries shipped and should arrive tomorrow. Will definitely be wearing them this friday and will most likely get some hq pics up for those that want some on foot shots. 

nerd.gif

Extra Butter posted up three choices on their IG for their voting collaboration. Shadow 5000, G9 Control, Courageous. I'm personally hoping for the Courageous, its a much different model than the same G9 Shadow 5/6 we've been getting recently. 

Extra Butter posted up three choices on their IG for their voting collaboration. Shadow 5000, G9 Control, Courageous. I'm personally hoping for the Courageous, its a much different model than the same G9 Shadow 5/6 we've been getting recently. 
Repped. The Courageous model is amazing. I was wearing my red ones from the premium pack the other day and I was realizing that it's probably my favorite model.

Last edited:

strawberries shipped and should arrive tomorrow. Will definitely be wearing them this friday and will most likely get some hq pics up for those that want some on foot shots. 
Same, mine shipped and should have it tomorrow.

Kinda corny, but I just went to a Strawberry Festival this past weekend; would have been fun to wear it there.

Back
Top Bottom