Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

No global release unfortunately bro
Thanks buddy.

Might just cop at resale then, highly doubt this will go over $250 at resale.

Shipping is normally $15-20 via USPS so would still work out the same price as copping from Epitome lol

This is the first time I've felt paying resale would be totally worthwhile

I usually wear 10.5 on AM90s, AJs and 11US on Asics GLVs and GL3. I've read that the Shadow 5000 fits big/long..

Should I follow the same sizing on Asics with Shadow 5000? My TTS is 10.5, but my feet are wide.

Thanks buddy.

Shipping is normally $15-20 via USPS so would still work out the same price as copping from Epitome lol

I heard that 3 stores in Australia are getting them, Above the Clouds, Laced and Cabinet Noir. I enquired  Above the Clouds a few weeks ago and they said they should be getting it. Didn't really chase it up though.

I usually wear 10.5 on AM90s, AJs and 11US on Asics GLVs and GL3. I've read that the Shadow 5000 fits big/long..

Should I follow the same sizing on Asics with Shadow 5000? My TTS is 10.5, but my feet are wide.
I wear 11 in every shoe except GLIII and GLV. You'll be fine with 10.5 on 5k's I think.

Thanks buddy.

Why are u paying resell? .thier is a global release for the Eptimoe joint. End confirmed it, just got pushed back and it says it clearly on their blog.

Last edited:
Just got back home

They reserved a pretty decent amount of pairs for the online drop from what I was able to see. But just beware because I don't think their site is equipped for the traffic they're about to receive

They reserved a pretty decent amount of pairs for the online drop from what I was able to see. But just beware because I don't think their site is equipped for the traffic they're about to receive

That's what I'm afraid of. If can't can't check out in a few tries then I'll just pass. Don't have all day

Back
Top Bottom