Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Someone is offering me the first two shoes in the Feature High Roller Pack vnds for$200, good deal?
I assume you mean $200 for each pair?  Depends how bad you want them.  I personally didn't think any of them were worth retail so I passed.  I wouldn't wear the purple ones if they were free...

It's $200 for both combined and it includes shipping. Size 12 though and in Saucony I wear an 11.5 and I don't want my foot slipping all inside.

It's $200 for both combined and it includes shipping. Size 12 though and in Saucony I wear an 11.5 and I don't want my foot slipping all inside.
Thats a great deal if they are VNDS. A far as the sizing most sauconys run a little big on me so a 12 could be too large. Depends on your foot and preference tho. 

That epitome release was atrocious, they should have taken a page out of the Premier book when they released the Northern Lights SBs.

Release was booty cheeks :smh: Stand by that it's the worst i've ever been a part of. Also not sure why, or even how, that store only has 2 (Some people on instagram said it was 3, but still) employees. Hell, the people that waited in-line for those shoes to drop must've been there forever.

Good deal. Though if you're not 100% that they'll fit you you have to think carefully about it. Worst case scenario though you could just sell them to someone else if they don't fit.

Good deal it may be, but the end of the day, if both pairs of shoes aren't fitting right, what's the point. lol

You guys are right as far as the sizing is concerned, I can't see myself wearing them often.
I already don't wear my favorite shoe because of a similar instance, my Navy Offsprings don't get worn much because they're a 12 and I need an 11.5
I don't mind trowing this deal to someone though if y'all want.

yeah that's what I found out too, don;t really need one I guess, straight to paypal for checkout.  I hope this goes smoothy, so I can strike this one off the list.

^^ yeah i tried yesterday. Gonna try on mobile. Test run going thru "checkout with paypal" didnt give me any shipping charges. Going through the shopify checkout did. Think im just gonna go through shopify checkout.

I'm going to be that guy. Grid SD TTS (meaning same as shadow 6K) or half size down? Search seems to have turned up they fit a little small.

^^ yeah i tried yesterday. Gonna try on mobile. Test run going thru "checkout with paypal" didnt give me any shipping charges. Going through the shopify checkout did. Think im just gonna go through shopify checkout.
 test checked out yesterday with paypal and it added the postage - however not sure if it added local postage costs or it was clever and saw my address as I signed into paypal and auto selected international postage... guess I will find out in 45mins!

So did another test just now and yep, go via the shopify route, as the paypal route it seemed to charge 7aud and in the shopify it charged 42aud

Yeah think it's gonna be 42aud, if they mark down then it will be like paying retail (gbp).  if not, then just a little over, i'm fine with that, as I got to have these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom