Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How are they going to let me click the submit button after having everything filled in and tell me its OOS again 
mean.gif

So glad I test ran the checkout earlier and address was saved and PayPal was signed in AND I refreshed the last two minutes leading up to the release time. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
struck out badly....

welp took 20min to sell out, afew probably got backdoored, its shopify after all....

FML :rofl:

As soon as the page went up, I tried to check out with a 9.5 but got inventory problems but RF releases have taught me never to give up until your size disappears from the drop down menu.

I was clicking my mouse buttons so fast that I actually carted a 9.5 TWO TIMES but ended up clicking back on my mouse BOTH TIMES :smh::smh::smh:

Let's just say that I ended up with a 10 (.5 size up for me) after all that :lol:

Last edited:
Stuck in traffic with a crying kid in the back seat. Get home and put her to bed just in time to find they went live early. The culmination of my 2015 sneaker plan coming to a crushing end. I hope these shops throw some online.

Sorry guys, I got through on the 8. Received email confirmation at 5pm exactly. Didn't use a bot. I actually checked out kind of slow since I had to log into paypal and change my card.

Stuck in traffic with a crying kid in the back seat. Get home and put her to bed just in time to find they went live early. The culmination of my 2015 sneaker plan coming to a crushing end. I hope these shops throw some online.
you've got your priorities right tho

So glad I test ran the checkout earlier and address was saved and PayPal was signed in AND I refreshed the last two minutes leading up to the release time. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Yeah nice prep work there! I managed to tap in address and got through ok, wasn't early either so maybe 10 was pretty well stocked.

Yeah nice prep work there! I managed to tap in address and got through ok, wasn't early either so maybe 10 was pretty well stocked.

You can do all the prep in the world but my experiences have taught me to still refresh like a mad man leading up to drop time just in case these stores like to throw a spanner in the works!

Back
Top Bottom