Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Absolutely love them!

Edit: Just tried them on and glad I went tts. The leather liner doesnt make then fit bigger. If you sized down you may be in trouble.

Last edited:
Yea the epitomes are for sure top 5 collab of the Year the detail the quailty suede the package an then bonus memory foam I soles jus A1 shoe for sure gotta double up

anyone get a tracking number for their kushwackers?  i ordered checked out asap got my order confirmation and paypal confirmation. 

until today still no tracking number and i just got refunded for the shoes.  so i guess my order was processed but refunded due to them overselling.

i emailed them 2x and they don't respond either.

Fuucking Sneaker Freaker first and last time i order from them

anyone get a tracking number for their kushwackers?  i ordered checked out asap got my order confirmation and paypal confirmation. 

until today still no tracking number and i just got refunded for the shoes.  so i guess my order was processed but refunded due to them overselling.

i emailed them 2x and they don't respond either.

Fuucking Sneaker Freaker first and last time i order from them

Man that sucks. did they give any reason?

Anyone know the conversion rate from men's to women's sizes for the Shadow 5000? I'm trying to cop the Epitome x Saucony Righteous One for my girl as a bday present, but wasn't sure of the sizing. She's a 7 in Nike (Free 5.0 and Roshe). Would a men's 5 equal a 6.5 in women's?

Anyone know the conversion rate from men's to women's sizes for the Shadow 5000? I'm trying to cop the Epitome x Saucony Righteous One for my girl as a bday present, but wasn't sure of the sizing. She's a 7 in Nike (Free 5.0 and Roshe). Would a men's 5 equal a 6.5 in women's?
Yup that's correct, it's a 1.5 size difference.

Yup that's correct, it's a 1.5 size difference.
Thanks so much man. Did you have a chance to see these in hand? Do these run similar in size to Nikes? Unfortunately, she doesn't wear any Asics models so I don't have that for comparison.

Nobody got tracking from SF yet. Just gotta be patient when dealing with them. Not directing this at you at all, but I never seen so many shipment update posts in my life than on this thread. I mean people just chill and relax and wait for your package. I don't need to know every shipment update for every online order on this thread.

When you spend that much money on shipping, you expect a better level of service. The very least they could do is tweet a quick update.

When you spend that much money on shipping, you expect a better level of service. The very least they could do is tweet a quick update.
Bro we just ordered them Friday. We spend that much on shipping because that's what it costs to ship from the other side of the world to us

Back
Top Bottom